Tetra Algae Control Pond Block Water Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- For containerized ponds only
- Limited to use for backyard or homeowner ponds and water fountains
- EPA approved
- Not for use with live plants
- Safe for fish but not for use in non-ornamental ponds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAPI Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$11.98List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$4.92Chewy Price$13.49List Price$4.67Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.48Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- DealAPI Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$14.78List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 7.0 Aquarium Water Treatment, 8.8-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$15.48List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$33.49List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$3.79Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$6.82Chewy Price$13.19List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$14.48Chewy Price$20.28List Price$13.76Autoship Price
- API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$8.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Betta|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Barley Straw||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Tetra algae control block
I have a 400 gallon water trough that I put two koi fish in until we have koi pond built. I would turn green in a week but I cleaned it out and started again been almost a month still clear. Almost time to put in a couple more blocks. I will continue to use this.
Does not work!
This is my second bad review for a tetra pond product. Not only did my pond filtration kit not work even a litte after two months. But the pond block does not work either! After two months I still have alga and the block is the exact same size as it was when I placed it in. It looked like a concrete block before putting it in and it still does. So spend a litte more money on a better product. Tetra has some great products on the market and I give props where they are do but I will also tell you if your messing up!
Pond So Clear!
After three 90 degree days our 500 gallon fish pond greened up; we could not see the bottom or our fish. Local pond stores recommended products costing 5 times the cost of Pond Block & would take 30 days to work. I ordered from Chewy & had delivery in less than 24 hours. Using just two blocks to start, water was absolutely clear in 4 days. I immediately placed another order & that also arrived in less than a day. I highly recommend Chewy & the Pond Block Product.
Algae control - not
This may be a fine product, but it does (and did) not control algae in our small pond.
not working for my bird bath
used a full cube of this substance and even after a week, it has not made any difference in the algae in the water
Amazing Pond Block
Pond Block is now a must for my Koi pond. I have tried numerous chemicals and natural solutions. They worked very little or none at all. In one day Pond Block had my pond water clear. The liner algae is continuously going away.
absolutely the best for my turtle/Goldie pond
Hands down the best algae and sludge and cloudy water cure I have ever used in 12+ years. I have don’t the liquid pour in, the rock salt in the filter, vacuuming daily, you name it-we’ve used it. I got these on a whim and thank god, they have been a game changer. My pond gets full full hot sun all day and turns to pea soup quickly. Sure I get huge goldies from the algae but I look to see what my pond looks like rather than a dark green sludge farm. I have only used 6 tablets in my 400gal pond so far and absolutely loving them. So easy so simple and they work. I can’t rave enough about them. Until your have a large red ear slider, 12+ large goodies and live feeding you have no idea the work involved in keeping a pond looking somewhat ok. Now my pond is crystal clear, the rocks inside aren’t even covered in algae anymore. Like I said hands down game changer and now a customer for ever.
The package was not properly packaged and arrived two weeks after the order. Although the box was undamaged, the lid of the jar inside was broken into three pieces and all the contents were scattered inside the box
Don’t waste your money!
No difference between before and after use of this product in my pond!
Been buying it for years, always had fountains in the houses I lived in and when the weather gets warm the algae gets bad. It really helps