Tetra Algae Control Pond Fountain Block Water Treatment, 6 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For containerized ponds only
- Limited to use for backyard or homeowner ponds and water fountains
- EPA approved
- Not for use with live plants
- Safe for fish but not for use in non-ornamental ponds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond AlgaeControl Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- Fluval Plant Micro Nutrients Plant Care, 8.4-oz bottle$6.05Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.75Autoship Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Clarifier, 4-oz bottle$5.60Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.32Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$18.74Chewy Price$33.49List Price$17.80Autoship Price
- API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 8.5-oz bottle$9.29Chewy Price$14.49List Price$8.83Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 9.2-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Fluval Quick Clear Cloudy Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$4.51Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.28Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- API Freshwater Aquarium Salt, 33-oz carton$7.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$22.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price$21.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Betta|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Good product, easy transaction . I would recommend this web site.
good for a smaller pond
it did turn the water from algie to clearer but still cannot see the fish , perhaps like my headline,if my pond was smaller would do the job! And at least it does not harm the fish!!!
Algae Control Pond Fountain Block Water Treatment
I just started using this product, but it already is working very well. I would recommend it. The blocks are small, unlike the big round tablets that you usually would use, so it looks a lot better in the pond and does the same job.
not working blocks dont dissolve in fountain would like a refund please
would like a refund fountain bocks are not dissolving and therefore are not cleaning my fountain!!!!!! plea se contact me regarding this matter. Thank U
We put 2 tablets in the fountain and it didn't do anything to get rid of the algae. This was after we scrubbed the fountain down, added fresh water with the tablets and algae still grew.
We put it in our fountain and it works amazing. Our fountain would be green by the next day when it’s hot. We put the tablets in the water and it’s been green free for weeks on the middle of summer.
No more slime
After trying many different products with little noticeable difference - this works! My fountain looks beautiful all the time.
So Far So Good
So far so good my biggest concern was the birds we have lots of beautiful birds that drink out of our fountains I think it's all about the right portion of the Block in your fountain and water looks beautiful.
Did not work
Do not think this made a difference in my murky pond water.
After trying several other products to prevent 'green water' in my recirculating garden fountain without success, this product solved the problem almost immediately. Sparkling clear water without a mess. Perfect!