Tetra Betta Floating Mini Pellets Color Enhancing Fish Food, 1.02-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced Betta diet with high protein
- Will not cloud water when used as directed
- Contains select vitamins and minerals as well as Omega- 3 acids
- Small, floating pellets for less mess
- Dispenser packaging portions feeding amounts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Cichlid Flakes Cichlid Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$7.18Chewy Price$17.79List Price$6.82Autoship Price
- Omega One Betta Buffet Flakes Fish Food, .28-oz jar$4.49Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Tropical Flakes Freshwater Fish Food, 2.29-oz jar$4.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 1-oz jar$4.99Chewy Price$5.19List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 2.65-lb bucket$22.64Chewy Price$31.39List Price$21.51Autoship Price
- Aqueon Goldfish Flaked Fish Food, 7.12-oz jar$8.37Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.95Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.52-oz jar, bundle of 3$19.92Chewy Price$20.97List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- TetraFin Flakes Goldfish Food, 1-oz jar$3.74Chewy Price$3.55Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Growth High Protein Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.85-lb bag$25.85Chewy Price$46.69List Price$24.56Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 1.69-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Omega One Freshwater Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 5.3-oz jar$15.37Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fish Meal...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Squid Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Love that it floats
These pellets are easier to use because they are pellets. I also like that the fish do not have to chase after and sometimes lose the food which then dirties the water sooner. All in all the fish are happy, the food is much easier to find/eat, losing less to the filter & thus making their tanks cleaner too. A win for all.
Can be too hard for my Betta to swallow. They are too big, but he does enjoy them
Best Food for Any Fish
In eighth grade I did a group science experiment of the best fish food. Tested 12 different kinds and this food had a 100% live goldfish rate at the end of the 6 weeks. I have continued to use it for all my fish and now, 11 years later, I still have all of those original goldfish that started on this food. All my other fish of different species eat it (including beta) and they are living for years... honestly did not expect my fish to outlive my rabbits and cat, but here we are. Will they ever actually pass is the real question... not sure what magic is in these little pellets but they are always my recommended fish food.
Great betta food for bright colors
My bettas color actually look brighter after feeding him this! He is super healthy looking and he loves eating this stuff. Definitely recommend this betta food.
the pellets are huge ! My fish just look at it. I tried smashing it to make it smaller, they still have no interest in it.
its fish food :)
I have used pellets in the past and for what ever reason these made the water cloud quickly ( 3 days ) it could be because it is the summertime , i will try them again in the fall :) i will add that my fish loves them and that is all that matters:)
FLOXIE the FOXY Fish won't eat it :(
My Betta, Floxie, will not eat this food.It floats as it states but she will take it in her mouth and spit it out. Quite disappointed.
My daughters betta eats it
Ocean our betta gives 5 bubbles of approval. He seems to like it.
I have been looking for a Betta food that floats, not sinks. My one fish often just lets the food sink to the floor of the aquarium, so it's wasted. This food is great!
BETTA FISH FOOD
I went to the fish store and bought food recently from a fish store located near my house and I asked for Betta Floating Food ! The store owner told me fish food I bought from him floats ! Got it home fed my Bettas and food went down on the bottom of THEIR TANKS ! Then I bought Betta Food from CHEWY and it floats and doesn't go to the bottom ! Ty Chewy ! I'm a Satisfied Customer ! Good Quality Items and Good Customer Service And Very Good Prices cause I'm On A Budget !