Tetra Cleaning Bacteria Aquarium Water Care
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Replenishes beneficial bacteria to help filter and remove pollutants from your aquarium.
- Made with a unique blend of microorganisms to promote a healthy biological balance.
- Biological filter works to clean gravel and remove troublesome sludge and ammonia from water.
- Can be used when setting up an aquarium, after a water or filter change, when adding a new fish or as monthly maintenance to support a stable, healthy environment.
- Convenient cap doubles as a measuring cup for easy dosing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Easy to Use
Not sure if this is necessary yet, but it certainly is easy to use and a good price.
This is supposed to help create a healthy tank. I have typically used a couple teaspoon or so per 10 gal of tetra safe start every water change and my fish stayed healthy. I am trying this out Instead because the cost is less. I haven't yet noticed anything significant, Hopefully it's worth it.
This stuff works like magic! My gravel is clean within 24 hrs, fish are healthy, and water is crystal clear!