Tetra ColorFusion Half Moon Aquarium Kit, 3-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a 180-degree seamless aquarium
- Features auto color-changing submersible LED lighting unit that combines with an air curtain to form a uniquely colorful bubbling effect
- also includes a cartridge-based, Tetra Whisper filtration unit for easy, reliable maintenance
- The clear plastic canopy features a feeding hole for easy feeding
- Measures 12.9" wide x 6.8" deep x 12.5" high
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTetra LED Cube Kit Fish Aquarium, 3-gal$38.28Chewy Price$52.39List Price
- Marineland Portrait Blade Light Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$60.98Chewy Price$110.89List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$99.97Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Microvue 30 Aquarium Kit 30, 8-gal$209.55Chewy Price
- biOrb CLASSIC LED Aquarium, Black, 4-gal$69.00Chewy Price$100.00List Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$73.08Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- dealAPI Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 14.26-gal$180.99Chewy Price$217.71List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Starter Kit, 20-gal$134.45Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Aqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, Black, 5-gal$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Bookshelf Aquarium, 22-gal$250.00Chewy Price$301.71List Price
- Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit, 6-gal$52.13Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Cute and inexpensive
Overall, this is a decent tank for the price. It has a couple of cons that are really more inconvenient than anything. First, it is frustrating to get the bubble stone to stay in the bottom of the tank. When I would finally get it to stay, I pulled the wire just slightly trying to move something else and pulled it out again. Next, the lid doesn’t fit just right. It’s hard to get on, which has actually kind of worked in my advantage because the cat cannot easily get it off. The last thing is that there end up being a lot of wires and cords in the tank, between the airstone tubing and the light cord and the tubing to the filter, then a heater on top of all of that. I do enjoy these tanks and the lights and bubbles!
Absolutely love it!
Was looking for a smaller tank for blueberry because he was currently in a 10 gallon.love the LED lights and the bubbles
THE BACK BOWS
So this Fishtank was super cute and when I bought it it was on sale so really cheap! Compared to most other fishtanks it’s relatively compact and comes with everything that you need to get it started, BUT the worst part of this fish tank is that the back of it is a flat surface SO because of that, once filled up like it supposed to be it bows a little bit which makes me super nervous!! When you put the lid on you kind of have to give it just a tiniest amount of push for it to be on correctly. I think they need to take that into consideration and kind of give the back a little bit more of a curve. Other then that. Super cute and affordable.
Very nice product. Very satisfied and product was represented as it was advertised.
Totally love it. Very quiet. Doesn’t take up a lot of space and my betta loves it!!
Plastic fish tank
It leaks yay please send me another one I'm so upset because I have nothing now to put my fish in and cannot send back because I have no transportation
Filter isn’t working
I’ve been happy with the tank so far, but now the filter stopped working. I’d like to replace it with the same one because I have a stockpile of filters but I can’t seem to find the exact one. Can you help me find the same model to replace?
Decent I suppose
It’s a decent tank for plastic. I like the idea of the filter running off the air pump. However, I just received mine today, got it all set up and the ‘bubble curtain’ barley bubbles at all. I’ve tried taking it out and washing it, unhooking it all and rehooking it up, unplugging multiple times and turning the valve off and all the way to max. It barely has a single trail of bubbles. This is pretty disappointing considering the bubble curtain was the whole reason I bought this tank. Also, after it was filled with water, the lid has to be forced on. I checked it beforehand and it fit fine.
Its good. my betta fish likes it, but you do have to clean it alot. not THAT often but around every 2 weeks or so. But besides that, there was nothing wrong with the tank or anything, I would recommend.
I purchased this tank for my beta. I loved the idea of the LED bubble curtain. I was very disappointed. No matter what I did it didn't work correctly and the filter stopped working after only 2 weeks.