Tetra Correct pH 7.0 Freshwater Conditioner, 8 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Maintains pH levels
- Maintaining pH levels help avoid fish stress
- Long-lasting pH regulator for ideal freshwater aquarium pH
- Safely maintain aquarium pH levels in the 7.2 to 7.8 range
- Also adds beneficial vitamins, minerals and electrolytes to aquarium water
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 9.2-oz bottle$13.85Chewy Price$15.48List Price$13.16Autoship Price
- API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$22.28List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 8.5-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$15.48List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Tetra Algae Control Pond Block Water Treatment, 100 count$133.96Chewy Price$141.02List Price$127.26Autoship Price
- Tetra AlgaeControl Freshwater Aquarium Algaecide, 3.38-oz bottle$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- DealAPI pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$5.78Chewy Price$8.28List Price$5.49Autoship Price
- Fluval Ammonia Remover Nylon Filter Bags, 3 count$3.47Chewy Price$11.99List Price$3.30Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 1.25-oz bottle$4.48Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- DealAPI CO2 Booster Freshwater Aquarium Plant Care Treatment, 16-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$19.98List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$20.41Chewy Price$33.49List Price$19.39Autoship Price
- Instant Ocean Reef Salt for Aquariums, 50-gal$17.11Chewy Price$29.49List Price$16.25Autoship Price
- Nyos Active Carb Aquarium Treatment, 1000-mL jar$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder||Betta|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I do quite a bit of reviews so others won't run into the same headaches that I have gone through. I can honestly say that this is the best product on the market for the value and how easy it was to break the tablet in half for my 5gal. aquarium. It was a process but I saw results within a few hours which was promising. I bought a second box which was most definitely not necessary but I couldn't get over the fact that something could work this well just in two-three days time. Especially after an ammonia spike that ended the like of my cori unfortunately
Makes water cloudy
I’m a seasoned tank owner. The water at my new place has an extremely low ph, kh, and gh. This helped temporarily but caused plant melt and made the water cloudy.
Good Tool for Aquarium Health
Good product to maintain water ph between water checks. Makes maintenance a bit easier. Recommend this product.
Can’t use with shrimp
After buying five boxes I read in the comments and chewy answered that this cannot be used in a shrimp tank so what a waste of money. They should put it in the description before you buy it what a waste
Kind of a hit or miss
The pH may be harder to control depending on other factors in the tank such as wood, leaf's, gH/kH, etc. It does bring the pH down, but not enough with just one tablet, may have to use two at a time. I think it's good as long as you keep an eye on what's causing the pH to be high (like the kH) and try to eliminate/reduce them.
Perfect PH every time
I never have to worry again about my fish's PH. I had to take home the class fish due to COVID and it makes my job easier knowing he is safe and there is less guesswork.
did not work
They just made my water cloudy I do not like them and will not use them again
Works just like it says.
It does exactly what it needs to do. It makes the water cloudy though, so be prepared for that. After I let it dissolve and soak for the day though, my filter cleaned the the fog in about an hour.
Problems with tank
I was wrong and thought this product would lower the PH from 7.6 to something lower. That didnt work and now I'm having a problem getting the tank to lower the PH with water changes. Not sure what to do now and aquaman PH is still at 7.6.
It does not raise or lowers the pH levels, it just maintains the pH level at the time you add it to your tank, which is good, but in no way does it bring it to a 7.0, you have to make sure you're tank is at desired ph level before adding this product, I still use it but only in a bio stablized Aquarium, not for new tanks. Trust me, I've been through it, get the powder called proper 7.0 pH until your tank is established.