Tetra DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4235-gph
About This Item
- Pump removes debris from your waterfall or stream.
- Can handle debris up to ¼ inch in diameter.
- Prevents leaves, sticks, and other large debris from entering the pump.
- Features energy-efficient unidirectional impeller and motor.
- Protects your fish from the impeller.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jebao SCP-90 Fish Aquarium Pump$105.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$84.78Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics All-In-One Single Quiet One 2200 Fish Pond Pump$261.19Chewy Price
- Eheim compactON 3000 Aquarium Pump$86.26Chewy Price$112.84List Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 900 GPH$92.87Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerheads Aquarium Pump, 166 GPH$19.99Chewy Price
- Jebao Mini Submersible 12W Fountain Pond Pump, 185 GPH$24.99Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$14.50Chewy Price$19.87List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Savio Water Master Clear Pond Pump, 1740 GPH$242.55Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
How many watts is this pump. Iam going to have a 10x9 pond 3ft. From water to top of water falls around 6ft. And my filter is 4000 GPS.So will this pump be right for me.Thanks
Answer by • Apr 17, 2021
This pump is 233 watts. If your waterfalls are 6 feet long, this pump can definitely handle the distance. For a 6 foot wide waterfalls, you will need at least 6000 gallons per hour at the top, in which case this pump would be too small for that. I have included a chart below for reference.
Does a hose come with this
Answer by • Oct 07, 2021
This pond pump does not include a hose. The outlet size fits tubing 1-1/2 inches (recommended) or 1-1/4 inches in internal diameter.
Answer by • Jul 09, 2020
This pump has 2.0 amps.
Are the holes large enough to suck up small fish or tadpoles? Don’t want to hurt anyone in our pond.
Answer by • Mar 30, 2020
This pump can handle debris up to ¼ inch in diameter. Anything smaller will fit through the holes.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Georgie on Sep 30, 2019
And a greater price than expected .....super quick delivery