Tetra GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps combat heavy algae blooms in ponds and water gardens for a clean, green-free finish.
- Comes with a UV bulb that can last for up to 11 months.
- The included stainless-steel insert helps increase UV exposure.
- Designed for ponds that can hold up to 1,800 gallons.
- Can help remove full bloom in up to 8 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 70, 6 count$12.58Chewy Price$13.98List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- Marineland Emperor Pro 450 Aquarium Filter$87.99Chewy Price$108.39List Price
- Aqueon Large Internal Filter Replacement Cartridge, 2 count$9.08Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 70$4.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta Clean Aquarium Filter$19.99Chewy Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure Blue Ultimate Filter Media, 11-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$81.23Chewy Price$129.99List Price$77.17Autoship Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Phosphate Remover Specialty Aquarium Filter Pad$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 700 & 1000 Filter, 6 count, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Marineland Micron Filter Cartridge for All Magnum Canister Filters$8.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.41Autoship Price
- Aqueon Submersible Internal Aquarium Filter, 40-gal$19.03Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Carbon Reducing Specialty Aquarium Filter Pads, 2 count$9.30Chewy Price$9.80List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 1200 & 1500 Filter, 6 count, Medium$8.94Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
It Works well
The device installed easily into our system, but when we started it up, the light didn't work. After some back and forth discussion of the problem with customer service, while our pond got more and more cloudy, Chewy sent another UV bulb. We installed that and now it is working well!! Our pond water is beautifully clear.
If I could give it 10 stars I would!
We're completely blown away by how well this device worked. After the winter the algae had bloomed and we tried other things to get rid of it, which didn't work. Our pond looked like dark pea soup. You could not see anything. After 3 days with the UV light we saw a noticeable improvement and after 5 days the pond is crystal clear. Don't waste your money on anything else, get this!
I had a little 125 gallon pond installed for my Red-eared Sliders last spring and released them into it on July 4th. The summer heat and sun turned the water green and icky despite covering the area with a pergola and multiple turtle safe treatment options. I finally emailed one of the product companies asking "what do I do about this algae?" I got a response, and after they looked at pictures and asked some questions, recommended a UV filter like this one. After doing a little research and reading lots of customer reviews I ordered this from Chewy. One day in saw incredible improvement. In three days the water was crystal clear! It's amazing how quickly and efficiently this solved a really troublesome problem. I wish I'd known about this UV filter a lot sooner!
I have a pond that has always had an algae and clarity problem. I added this little bigger to the pump line and 2 days later I cleaned a lot of dead algae from the pump filter. Amazing job!!
Wow the uv light filter did just what it promised
I received my uv light filter 10 17 21 and my ponds have never been clearer if you're thinking of purchasing one I highly recommend it
Set this up...and the water went from pea green soup to clear as can be in 8 days. I was skeptical, but now true believer.
Great stuff. Super annoying
Your stuff is always great, thats why I shop here. Just wish you'd stop flippin emailing me.
I could barely see my goldfish in my outside 600 gal pond. The water and rocks had so much green algae. After installing the UV light and waiting 1 week it was amazingly clear. I could not believe it! Great price. Easy install too. Definitely recommend.
I can see clearly now
We purchased a new home last year with a small pond and we are still learning the ins and outs of everything. Our UV filter froze and broke over the winter which led us to having the worst algae problem once spring began. (lesson learned) We tried everything- algaefix, giving some fish away, pond vac, muck remover, barley straw, etc until we realized our old UV filter broke. We could barely see 1" into the water it was so thick and green. We ordered this immediately and within a day the water started looking clear again. It's a week since we installed it now and we can see to the bottom of the pond again! Our fish are so happy and we can actually see them now. I would definitely recommend this.
Does exactly what it says!
I replaced my bulky Pondmaster water clarifier with this one. Nice...smaller. I did have to buy converters for the inlet/outlet as they were small...but it works great. Algae is GONE...and after maybe 48 hours.