Tetra HT55 Submersible Aquarium Heater & Electronic Thermostat, 200-watt
About This Item
- Helps keep your aquarium at a constant temperature for your scaly sidekicks.
- No need to adjust the temperature—the built-in thermostat helps keep the water temperature at 78° F, which is ideal for most tropical fish.
- Install it vertically or horizontally to help conceal it behind plants or other décor.
- Comes with indicator lights to let you know when it's heating (red) or on standby (green).
- Specially designed for aquariums that hold between 40-55 gallons of water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control, 200 watt$24.00Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in$14.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 50-watt$20.29Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 7.5-watt$18.00Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- Aquatop Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$22.99Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 24 - 36 in$109.95Chewy Price$239.95List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 200-watt$33.99Chewy Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$7.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$49.13Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.86Chewy Price$81.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Red light blinking
I didn’t read the reviews until after i bought it, the light just keeps blinking.
It’s an OK heater
I had it for about 9 months. It doesn’t really make my tank feel warm and seems to set it at room temperature. I had just replace with it was better heater.
Garbage dont buy
Broke after 2 months and almost killed all my fish. Chewy sent me a 2nd one for free (thanks chewy) and that one also broke. I don't recommend
do not buy
I bought this heater over 6 months ago. It worked fine but then we woke up to all are fish dead. The heater malfunctioned and cooked all of my fish :(
SO FAR SO GOOD KEEPS THE TANKS AT JUST THE RIGHT TEMP
Bought it a couple of months ago, worked fine for first month and now its not even warming water any more. Don’t waste money on this item
Have had less than a month and it’s not even heating my tank to 60 degrees now. My fish are angry now I have to hurry and get a heater! Waste of money.
not a good idea
Haven’t had mine very long- it has ALWAYS kept my tank cool... now it isn’t even working! I have Molly’s so they have the shimmies and I am in a hurry to get a good one! Never again
Defective no green/red light
Price was to good to be true.... I don’t know if I got a defective heater or if this was just one awful product over all. Very disappointed in tetra, my heater never turned red or green at any moment. I’m glad I had a back up 100W heater from aqueon which gave me enough time to go to my local pet store to purchase a 200w! My fishes would have probably died if I hadn’t notice this wasn’t working the minute I realized my temp was dropping drastically. I should have read the reviews on this same product but different WATT, if you realize majority of the other reviews are pretty much saying the same thing that happened to me.
Works just fine
Was concerned with a preprogrammed heater but seems to be working just fine for my turtle. Would like to see one not made of glass though.