Tetra JumboKrill Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds variety to staple diets
- Provides essential fiber and vitamins
- Naturally high in carotenoids to promote the development of fish coloration
- Excellent source of protein and vitamin E offers large aquarium fish a nutritional boost
- Vitamin enhanced freeze-dried jumbo shrimp for freshwater & saltwater fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Tubifex Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Blood Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .96-oz jar$11.34Chewy Price$13.29List Price$10.77Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Pacific Plankton Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$7.16Chewy Price$8.39List Price$6.80Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Mysis Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.5-oz jar$11.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.45-oz jar$11.36Chewy Price$13.29List Price$10.79Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Brine Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.28-oz jar$10.35Chewy Price$12.09List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Kent Marine Garlic Xtreme Fish Attractant & Supplement, 1-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- Amzey Green Seaweed Natural Veggie Fish Treat, 0.8-oz box$8.15Chewy Price$7.74Autoship Price
- dealZoo Med Betta Dial-a-Treat Fish Treat, 0.12-oz$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
- TetraMin 3 In 1 Flakes, Treats & Granules Fish Food, 2.4-oz jar$6.90Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Freeze Dried Krill, Vitamin E Supplement||Mysis Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Krill, Vitamin E Supplement.||Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Brine Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Betta|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
This is by far the best way to buy krill. Tiny cans with a fraction of the amount cost around $10 so this is the most economical. My koi absolutely love them and it's a feeding frenzy every time I throw some in their pond! Now I can afford to give them krill nearly every day. I'll be buying this from now on!
Great Portion Size At A Great Price
When I looked at the size, I thought it was smaller, but it turns out to be very huge. Manage to feed all of my carnivorous fish, especially my Zebra Moray Eel.
Fish Love it
Huge pieces of krill. Koi, comets & goldfish - all love them.
Best price on the market
Yes the best price out here right now fresh and shipping is best of all quick delivery
A great product that my fish enjoy, especially my Zebra Moray Eels
I'll be needing a bigger can
Bought a small can to see if my Oscars would like them. It didn't last very long.
Bob LOVES these!
I hesitated to spend this much money on something that my turtle had not had before. You never know if it'll be something he likes or not, as they can be very picky. Luckily, he absolutely loves these. He's an adult turtle, atleast 7", so I put a large one in his tank. At first, he was like "what the--", but after inspecting it, he ate it. The package says to give him what he can eat in several minutes. This does not apply to Bob! I think he could've ate half the can. And this is a big can, too. You get a lot for the money. If your turtle likes shrimp, invest in this big can and save money in the long run.
Came very fast ...Hugh can of krill I bought for my tinfoils and cichlids. My tinfoils ignore it . I break them into small pieces and feed my cichlids they kinder like it gave my turtles they too somewhat like but not super crazy about it
Not great for bullfrogs
Surprisingly my bullfrogs don’t like these big fat krill! I cut them up a little (only used a tablespoon) & they plumped up nicely in the water... but strangely, they won’t eat it; I guess they prefer the live feeder ghost shrimpies. Would be great for oscars or other big aggressive fish (I think). Will be returning them.
Fish love these
The fish really like this but it makes somewhat of a mess. Cat likes them too he knocked down the got it open and had a feast. They are now in a container with a locking lid. Really wonder why the smaller size is way more expensive than the bigger size???