Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Bacterial & Fungus Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats broad spectrum of fish diseases
- Contains powerful oxidizer and will treat ick, fungus, mouth rot, and more
- Convenient pre measured tablets
- Use as a preventative, may be used when adding new fish
- Treats up to 12 gallons
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Forte Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$34.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Amoxicillin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$23.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- API Pimafix Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Fungal Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$11.78Chewy Price$16.48List Price$11.19Autoship Price
- DealAPI Bettafix Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection Remedy, 1.7-oz bottle$4.49Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealAPI Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication$15.98Chewy Price$22.48List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Pimafix Antifungal Pond Fish Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$22.48List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Melafix for Bacterial Infections in Fish, 64-oz bottle$59.98Chewy Price$83.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
- API Melafix Freshwater Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$69.98Chewy Price$97.98List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- API Melafix Saltwater Fish & Coral Bacterial Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$17.48List Price$11.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
The fish supplies we buy from chewy helps the aquarium stay healthy for the fish.Also the frisco cat scratcher is really sturdy. We bought a couple of them the cats use them alot. Also chewy has very reasonable prices.
This is a remarkable product when first recieving any fish to be used during g the quarantine prosser. I highly recommend this as an added medication to your arsenal.
The BEST for fuzzy fins, fin rot or Betta turning grey!
Kanaplex did NOTHING!! Original lifeguard did nothing! New lifeguard all in one HALO is the best you can get for most gosh diseases! Trust me! I have a Betta business called Fish Fairie fun house. I use this weekly for most diseases
Bought this for my African Cichlid. I bought a smaller bottom feeder to put in with my cichlid. Little did I know, it had some sort of parasite/fungul issue. After just 3 days my cichlid whom I have had for 4 years with no issues, developed a sore on his side and it had what looked like cotton around the edges. After 5 days of treatment with this, he has perked up considerably and is doing much better. His colors are coming back :)
Lives to swim another day!
I received two Comet goldfish for Christmas a year ago and just after the holidays this year, my female developed fungus and passed away. I didn't have the money to save her in time. Then I noticed my male exhibiting the same symptoms and I was worried. Luckily the stimulus check came just in time! One treatment, 50% water change, new filters and two days later, he was back to his normal, active self! Eating all his food and rearranging my plants! Lol.
Excellent & Trustworthy!
Easy treatments and it works! Would recommend if you notice your fish is acting strange or as a preventive measure when adding new fish!
Used for fin rot
The first treatment I did, my betta was already well and swimming again. Going to do the rest of the treatments and hope his fins start growing back. I reccomend this product.
I had a nasty case of ich and my mollies were dying one by one, after I introduced 1 new molly from large pet chain store.. I had 2 mollies and 2 angelfish left in the tank when I started this treatment, both mollies barely moving and laying near death on bottom of tank and angelfish clearly not feeling well and rubbing themselves on the plants and rocks. I followed instructions on the package and took note of the progress of each day. Day 1: first application - water is a bit cloudy but I'm thinking this is due to removing carbon filter before applying the product. Day 2: Second application at 24 hours - water a bit more cloudy than the day before, Angelfish no longer rubbing themselves on plants and rocks and both have a bit more energy and are eating well. I can clearly see that all fish have hardly any ICH parasites on them anymore. 1st Molly moving around a bit more but staying at bottom of tank, 2nd Molly no change. Later that day in the evening, I gave another feeding and 1st Molly suddenly got up, swam slowly to the top and started eating. He hovered near the top all night. Day 3: No change in water from the day before. I examined all fish closely and I see no more signs of ICH. Third application, Angelfish seem fine. 1st Molly has tons of energy and moving around the tank, eating well and hovering near the air stone frequently. 2nd Molly no change. Day 4: 1st Molly is completely back to normal and no longer near air stone. 2nd Molly got up finally, and swimming around a bit as well as hovering near air bubble at top of tank most of the time..but not eating. the 3 other fish are completely fine. No change in water.l Day 5: 2nd Molly died, all other fish normal and healthy and hungry. 1 week later - no signs of illness. all the fish are completely healthy and I added a tiger barb from another tank and he's fine as well. This is an excellent product that works great!
After treating my fantail goldfish as directed they are now very active whereas before they were just sitting at the bottom of the tank.
Probably saved quite a few
I was losing fish at about one a day but unfortunately was unsure what the true problem was. As this is a broad spectrum product I decided to give it a try. While the water did turn cloudy because of having to remove the chemical filtration, the rest of the fish in my 60 gallon tank perked up. Following a five day course I did a partial water change and vacuumed the gravel well and everyone has been happy and healthy since. I would definitely recommend.