- Treats broad spectrum of fish diseases.
- Contains powerful oxidizer and will treat ick, fungus, mouth rot, and more.
- Use as a preventative, may be used when adding new fish.
- Removes harmful chemicals in tap water.
- Works in seconds to neutralize chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals present in tap water that can be harmful to fish.
Treat and prevent a broad spectrum of diseases that can infect freshwater fish with Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Bacterial & Fungus Treatment. Then make tap water safe for fish and promote growth of beneficial filter bacteria with Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner. This non-antibiotic agent treats the clinical signs of diseases like ick, mouth and fin rot, flukes and ulcers within five days. It contains the powerful oxidizing action of HaloShield which destroys microorganisms and can be used as a preventative when adding new fish. And with this water conditioner, you can neutralize chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals in your fish’s water. It also contains seaweed extracts to strengthen bacterial beds and provides a slime coating to help heal wounds and protect fish from abrasions.