Tetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for use with fish and plants
- Treats algae and algae blooms
- Concentrated formula treats more water than other brands
- Do not use in ponds with invertebrates or crustaceans
- Algae control solution for ornamental ponds with plants & fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMicrobe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$31.95List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier, 150-mL bottle$8.85Chewy Price$11.67List Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.41Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 32-oz bottle$39.09Chewy Price$39.89List Price$37.14Autoship Price
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$131.09List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Tetra Correct pH 7.0 Freshwater Conditioner, 8 count$2.92Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.77Autoship Price
- API Algaefix Algae Control Aquarium Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- API Freshwater Aquarium Salt, 16-oz carton$5.19Chewy Price$6.79List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- API Marine ALGAEFIX Algae Control 16-oz bottle$8.70Chewy Price$25.19List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- API Phosphate PO4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 150 count$12.50Chewy Price$19.59List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Complete Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.91Chewy Price$26.39List Price$12.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Failure to Perform
Ordered this product as a safe form of algae control for my garden pond. I followed the product dosing instructions and it did not work. I have more string algae than what I started with. I can't recommend this product.
Truly the best for my 36 gal aquarium
I had always had trouble keeping my tank clear and algie free. My brother told me to get Simply Clear with Barley. The product I was using was discontinued and I couldn't find anything to replace it. My tank was getting algie bad. I talked to a Chewy customer service rep and she went way beyond the call of duty to search and find this Liquid Barley to replace what I had. I can't imagine not having this. It actually works and I can now leave the light on all day and enjoy the tank now. Thank you Chewy so much.
We actually use it for our outside water fountains to keep the alge under control. It works great.
Didn’t work well
I tried this in my outdoor pond. It didn’t really do much. I added a few more doses the second time and it didn’t change much either. I noticed the surface of the water seemed better but the overall look was still cloudy and mucky
Great product! Began to work immediately. Water looks great
Trying to find something I can use that's not harmful. Thought this was natural. Found out after placing the order that I shouldn't use with loaches and snails. The struggle is real!
I was expecting it to be at least 5-7 days for my order to arrive but it was here in 2 days and the product does exactly what it says. I also couldn't find a better price. I would recommend Chewy.com to all my friends.
Did not work on our pond as suppose to!
We tried the product but it did not clear our pond up as was suppose to!!!
Did nothing for my pond
No change at all. I used another brand in the past that was fantastic but is no longer available. This has the same name but didn't work for me.
Excellent for indoor 75gal goldfish tank too
This stuff works GREAT as a tank clarifier! Barley mats are too big for an aquarium; this provides the essence of barley and helps keep my tank in balance. Label cautions against using with invertebrates, but it's never caused problems with our Mystery Snails. After every tank vacuum session and water additions, I add this stuff to help settle out the water chemistry. Highly recommended!