Clear cloudy pond water easily and quickly with Tetra Pond Clumping Water Clarifier. Cloudy pond conditions are caused by overfeeding, gravel sediment and other particles. Tetra Pond Clumping Water Clarifier clumps these particles together to form larger masses that sink to the bottom and can be removed by your pond filter, wet vaccuum or skimming net. It is safe for use with pond life and plants.
- Safe for all freshwater ponds
- Clumps contaminants for easy cleaning
- Starts to work in minutes so you'll notice results quickly
- Adding this to your aquarium will allow your filter to work less making it last longer
- Clears cloudy pond water quickly giving your fish the clear water they deserve
When using this product, Carbonate Hardness should be maintained at a level greater than or equal to 1-2 DH. If in doubt about your water's hardness, replace 20% of your pond's volume with fresh water. Be sure to use AquaSafe water conditioner any time you add water to the pond. Do not use more frequently than every 3 days to avoid excessively stressing the fish. Provide adequate aeration using fountains, waterfalls, or air pumps. Keep pump(s) running 24 hours a day. For outdoor ornamental ponds only.
See all items by Tetra