Tetra Pond Debris Handling Pump
About This Item
- Dangerous, rotating parts are secured in a large protective pump cage to protect your pond fish.
- High-performance pond pump was made with a debris-handling rotator for ponds up to 3,000 gallons.
- Large protective cage also helps to minimize blockage and maintenance.
- Capable of powering filters, waterfalls, and streams with ease.
- Pup is energy-efficient and UL listed, and even comes with a 15-foot power cord.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Filtration Fountain Kit with Flat Box Filter, 50 - 250 gal$64.98Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure Elite All-In-One Chemical Filtration Media, 11.74-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$51.08Chewy Price$95.99List Price$48.53Autoship Price
- Fluval Bio-Foam Filter Media, 2 count$2.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow Medium Replacement Filter Cartridges, 15 count$38.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Fluval Water Polishing Pad, 3 count$4.37Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.15Autoship Price
- AquaClear Impeller for Filter, Size 110$20.43Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- AquaClear Mini Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 20$1.53Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.45Autoship Price
- Fluval Spec Carbon Bags Filter Media, 6 count$4.36Chewy Price$4.58List Price$4.14Autoship Price
- Fluval U3 Poly/Carbon Underwater Filter Media, 2 count$8.07Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.67Autoship Price
- Lifegard Aquatics AquaMesh Fish Pond Filter Media, Black$45.54Chewy Price
- Fluval Aquarium Underwater Filter, 15-gal$26.12Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Boyd Chemi-Pure Filter Media, 5-oz jar$10.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
KEEP YOU PROOF OF PURCHASE!!
I have had a small water feature for 20 years and replaced the pump twice. I decided to try a Tetra pump for a change and installed the DHP3600. What a mistake that was. It ran for 9 days, yes, NINE DAYS, and went dead. All it does now is trip the circuit breaker. Good luck contacting Tetra customer service.
Part was missing
the hose adapter was missing and i have called the parts replacement line twice but nothing back in 5 days... i need it asap as i can't connect the hose to the pump without it
More powerful than my old pump. Keeps a nice flow going on waterfall feature in my pond. Glad I purchased!
Great pump and a good price. The Koi are very happy!