Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Promotes proper bone growth by reducing calcium deficiencies in your pet reptile
- Prevents deformities, stunted growth and even death caused by calcium deficiencies
- With phosphorous for better absorption
- Powdered calcium and Vitamin D3 supplement for all reptile species
- Use once or twice a week on live or moist foods
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$6.31Chewy Price$7.81List Price$5.99Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.25Chewy Price$9.12List Price$7.84Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 4-oz bag$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 1.4-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.69List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$9.33Chewy Price$9.42List Price$8.86Autoship Price
- Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 6-lb jar$16.99Chewy Price$24.32List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar, bundle of 4$11.36Chewy Price$11.96List Price$10.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate...||Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell Flour, Dextrose...||Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell Flour, Salt...||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3)....|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Hold chewy in high regard - has great concern for customers and their pet family
My sisters box turtle has been eating it with is roman lettuce & is doing better.
Great calcium supplement.
My reptiles have been eating this brand for a long while and I've never had any issues. Chewy has it for far cheaper.
It works for us.
This item was cheaper than the alternative here in our area. It seems to be working in the same manner. As a single parent I appreciate the value.
Great calcium powder for dusting insects. It sticks great and is very easy to pour into a small dish for your reptile.
One big problem
I do recommend this product for dusting your crickets and mealworms - if you can handle the smell! Once I finished feeding my crested geckos my dad came in the room and asked what's burning. Seriously! The smell of this is a very very strong smell of smoke or something similar, and it can be hard to get past that. But if you can't handle the smell try getting the repticalcium from zoo med ( has i instead of o ). Which has absolutely no smell.