TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, Over 1.5 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a total of 3 treatments.
- Formulated to kill fleas, ticks and lice.
- Comes in a topical liquid form that’s waterproof.
- Paw-fect for cats that weigh more than 1.5 pounds.
- Designed to prevent flea eggs and larvae from developing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$19.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$36.16Chewy Price$34.35Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$58.89Chewy Price$69.99List Price$55.95Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$22.98Chewy Price$27.98List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.74Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray for Cats, 8-oz spray$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Dinotefuran, Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 11.8%.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox, Methoprene.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.80% , (S)-methoprene 11.80%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Works as good as frontline
I quit using Frontline a few years back because it quit working, been using Revolution since. Well as anyone who has critters know, the fleas have become accustomed to the Revolution now. Got this hoping it had been long enough and it might work again. Nope, hasn't been long enough. The only difference I can see besides the price is the Frontline is a bit easier to apply. If Frontline is working for you, save yourself some money and get this instead.
Have more fleas than before
Well, applied product to the nape of her neck, not a happy cat for the first 24 hours and seems we now have more fleas than before. The directions say it’s safe to apply again one week later but not for longer than 4 week. So we applied it again, one week later, and still infested with fleas. She’s an indoor cat, and miserable. Will be buying Frontline Plus from now on.
So far so good
I just just tried this product for the first time. I put it on my girl a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to be working fine.
Don't waste your money buying this product! It does NOT work!
This product initially seemed to work when I first purchased it through the summer months, but it is now October and it is not working AT ALL and did not with last months application either. I even applied it about a week early this month trying to get rid of my cats fleas. My cat still has a lot of fleas! I just applied 6 days ago. Emailed customer service at tevrapet and they will not reply to my concerns about their product. I did not have this problem when I used Frontline Plus.
much more comfortable cat.
We've had a amazing stray move in with us along with his fleas. We ended up needing to treat him him and the house. The ingredients in this spot treatment are the best option I've found that is affordable. I would have had trouble paying for the name brand at this time.
Did not work
This has not worked on my cats. It has been a week and there are still live fleas on all of my kitties.
Waste of Money
I bought FIRSTACTplus for dogs and cats. It is/was utterly useless. My pets now have fleas and I can't put another brand on them until September. I am disabled and live on a very limited income...money I can't afford to waste, but did.
So far no issues after 2 weeks of application. No scratching and no visible signs of fleas. Very pleased with this purchase.
I bought this, and it did nothing to get rid of my cats' fleas. My poor babies are still infested. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! It's a waste of money. And it will not give your furbabies any relief.
Works for about a week
My cats are 100% indoor with low exposure to fleas but ended up getting them -probably by one who rode in on the dog. I thought this would take care of the problem. It seemed to work for about a week or two, then we were back to square one. The dog doesn't have a problem but is on a different preventative dog product. I reapplied a second dose of it early but it is the same thing... very temporary relief. I will not be using this again.