Theophylline Extended-Release (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Theophylline is a bronchodilator, which means it's a substance that works to open up airways. It's used to help ease breathing in those who suffer from respiratory disorders that arise from heart failure, pulmonary edema, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other disorders. Customers may receive this drug under the name Theo-Dur.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furosemide (Generic) Tablets For Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$59.49List Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Spironolactone (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Creative Science Cough Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 1 tablet$0.16Chewy Price$0.15Autoship Price
- Benazepril HCl (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.11Chewy Price$0.10Autoship Price
- Temaril-P Tablets for Dogs, 1 tablet$1.02Chewy Price$0.97Autoship Price
- Sildenafil (Generic) Tablets, 20 mg, 1 tablet$0.37Chewy Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Love the Price
My emotional support dog has an enlarged heart. This medication was $111 for 30 at my local pharmacy. Chewy’s price is less than half of that. I’m on a fixed income but I would do or pay anything for Buddy’s health. The lower price has definitely helped me. I was already buying a lot from Chewy and was surprised when my veterinarian suggested checking their prices. Chewy is great!
You can find a smaller dose...
My 6 lb dog is on a much smaller dose than offered through Chewy's. My vet found a local compounding pharmacy that makes the liquid suspension. They also ship out of state. Ask your vet about compounding pharmacies.
Needed 100mg - so no order
Aside from lack of choice of strength - pricing per pill is just strange. My vet was out of this med, guess I'll just wait till they get it back in stock. Disappointed....
Returning this order.
There seems a problem with the size of this pill? There is no possible way, (no matter how you crush it down ) that is can give this to my cat. Could their be maybe a liquid that i purchase instead of this pill? Anyhow I'll be returning this item. Thank you very much.