Help protect your fish with Fish Doxy by Thomas Labs. This antibacterial medication is formulated with doxycycline to help control a variety of common bacterial diseases in fish. Some of these include mouth, fin and tail rot, plus septicemia, also known as blood poisoning. For every 15 gallons of water, simply add one tablet to your aquarium and repeat in 24 hours. This medication is specially formulated for aquarium and ornamental fish only and can be used in both saltwater and freshwater.
- This antibiotic is designed to help protect fish from a variety of common bacterial infections.
- Safe and suitable for both saltwater and freshwater fish.
- Easy to use—add 1 tablet for every 15 gallons of water and repeat in 24 hours.
- Can be used for a minimum of 5 days but no more than 10 days.
- Each purchase comes with 30 tablets.
If no improvement is seen within 5 days, please discontinue use. To remove the harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
See all items by Thomas Labs