Deliver bacteria-busting medicine to your fish with ThomasLabs’ Fish Flex Cephalexin Antibacterial Fish Medication! This broad spectrum antibiotic contains just the right amount of Cephalexin Monohydrate needed to treat bacteria that can plague fish. Fish Flex is flexible enough to handle non-specific pathogenic bacteria commonly associated with ornamental fish diseases. Plus, Fish Flex is designed to work when bacterial infections are most active—treating non-specific bacterial infections during their multiplying stage, so you can catch and cure illnesses quickly!
- Made with Cephalexin Monohydrate, a generic form of Keflex that treats non-specific bacterial infections.
- Halts the multiplication of bacteria typically found in common fish diseases.
- Broad-Spectrum antibiotic effectively treats many non-specific infections in fish.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a medicinal bath that can be used for up to 10 days.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cephalexin Monohydrate 250 mg
See all items by Thomas Labs