Deliver bacteria-busting medicine to your fish with ThomasLabs’ Fish Zole Metronidazole Antibacterial Fish Medication! This dissolving tablet contains Metronidazole, an antibiotic designed to combat parasitic and bacterial infections common in fish. Bactericidal action works to control gram-positive and many gram-negative bacteria that can plague your fishy friends. Put an end to pesky diseases brought on by bacteria such as Pseudomonas, Mycobacteria and Aeromonas. Plus, Metronidazole is extremely effective against anaerobic bacteria, making it the perfect antibacterial for fish!
- Cures many common fish ailments including Gill diseases and diseases caused by parasites.
- Halts the multiplication of bacteria typically found in common fish diseases.
- Effective against many organisms including all gram-positive and most gram-negative bacteria.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a medicinal bath that can be used for up to 10 days.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by Thomas Labs