Thomas Labs Terra Septic Dog & Cat Eye & Ear Drops, 30-ml
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Non-toxic drops to help healing process in the eyes and ears of cats.
- Formula does not harm healthy tissue.
- Supports your furry friend’s natural ability to fight bacteria.
- Utilizes silver solution to combat bacteria.
- pH neutral formula helps bring back normal ear and eye functions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Eye-C Dog & Cat Eye Drops, 1-oz bottle$11.79Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Eye Wash for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Vetericyn Eye Wash for Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Akorn Artificial Tears Lubricant Ophthalmic Dog & Cat Ointment, 3.5-g tube$14.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Cleaning Wipes, 50 count$6.69Chewy Price$11.98List Price$6.36Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Ear Rinse, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Dog Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Ear Cleaner Antiseptic for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetAlive Eye-Heal Dog & Cat Eye Treatment, 2-oz$28.30Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.88Autoship Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Lube Plus Lubricating Gel, 0.70-oz tube$13.25Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.59Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$30.52Chewy Price$33.92List Price$28.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Silver 10 ppm (50 mcg per 5 mL).||Zinc Ascorbate Complex: 0.25%, Preserved with Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.01%....||Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Rosemary Herb, Certified Organic Celandine Herb...||Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana), Organic Soapbark (Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract), Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil...||Dicalcium Phosphate Powder, Parachlorometaxylenol|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Ear Care||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My dog runs
This item is over rated, and doesn’t work for the money you spends.My dog runs when I touch the bottle, first time she was o.k with it.
Wow wow it worked
Hello I’m writing review because this product worked !!! My cat had a bad ear infection, along with a deep gash from him scratching it smell so bad also with puss so 4 days of This all way well smell was gone by 3 rd day and healed by forth I almost took him to the vet it was so bad but this worked and saves me lots of money and my cats is so happy now and playing
Does not go in the eye
This product is not used to flush out the eye. It is used to clean underneath and does not do a good job of that. My dog's eyes were pretty clean underneath and this did very little
I’ve been searching for a long time for something to help my kitties eyes and this product has done what the vets couldn’t. The redness is finally resolving I’m so happy!
Ear drop to coat
This is a very good product it help sooth my dogs ears Made it easier to clean there ears and help coat the inside of their air recommend it.
If I can only get him to stay still
This product seems to work. I have only tried it once and he didn't seem to mind it. His eyes looked better pretty quickly. But now if he sees me getting the bottle he takes off.
I am very happy with the results I've had when using this on my dogs eye. She doesn't mind getting the drops, so they must feel good to her. The drops definitely lubricate and sooth her eye.
Eye care for dogs
This product worked great! I had looked it up to make sure my yorkie would have no side effects.
Eye, Ear wash
Great stuff!! Been using it on my kitten who had matted eyes. All cleared up in a few days!!