Thornell Odorcide Laundry Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes tough odors like pet urine, vomit and sweat from laundry.
- Leaves behind a fresh linen fragrance and eliminates musty laundry machine odors.
- Use just 1/4 to 1 ounce per load for economic savings.
- Easy to use and can be added to the presoak or auto-soak cycle, or just add it to your laundry detergent.
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic, so it’s safe to use on clothes, towels and bedding that pets or children will use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$287.90Chewy Price$319.90List Price$273.50Autoship Price
- OdoBan 3-in-1 Odor Eliminating Carpet Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Laundry & Air Freshener Concentrate, Lavender Scent, 1-gal bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Odormute Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 15-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer$32.08Chewy Price$32.49List Price$30.48Autoship Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Lavender Spray, 14.6-oz bottle$8.74Chewy Price$8.30Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Spray, Lavender Scent, 32-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$6.24List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Laundry & Air Freshener Concentrate, Eucalyptus Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$20.88Chewy Price$21.98List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Dogs & Puppies, 16-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NonScents Pet Odor & Stain Remover Spray, 32-oz$14.94Chewy Price$29.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Blend Of Deionized Water, A Plant Based Surfactant And Essential Oils....||—||—||—||Water, Biodegradable Cleaners, Charged Ion Surfactant...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Kennels, Hard Surface, Clothing/Laundry, Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
help in the storm
I started with Chewy when Covid was just starting. It was hard to get to the store because I had a sick husband and then had a hard time finding my pups food in the stores. So I ordered once and have been with you all since 2020. Also nice it is delivered to my door. I have to take the boxes apart and bring the items in, but so much easier than hauling them from store to car to house. I use your reorder and never without food for my pups. We love Chewy, arf arf from the pups.
It does make my clothes smell more fresh and all, but I also still smell odors underneath of that and it only kinda masks that.
very strong smell
This says it is safe; but, the smell was so strong just opening the Chewy box that I immediately developed a headache. I know it's concentrated but I won't be able to keep this is in my house!
Works great for washable puppy pads when I was done washing before I would still smell pee on them but after using this product I did not have that problem.
My washing machine smells good..
Bought to get indigo dye smells (like urine) out of a tee shirt. Only partially successful there. Washer, however, is refreshed.
This got rid of a set-in cat pee stains/smells that I thought would be impossible to get out. Regular detergent didn’t touch the stink. I soaked for 30-60 minutes and then added in with detergent to wash. The smell is strong but pleasant. I had to use it in a few delicate-ish fabrics and it didn’t harm them at all.
Rinse throughly first, cold water only, soak, wash
My cat like to pee on on of my dog’s bed sometimes. It was frustrating because I could never get the smell out all of the way and I had to buy my dog a new bed. I read several articles on how to get cat urine out and I had been doing it wrong. You can’t just soak and wash or wash alone. BEFORE WASHING DO THIS: Put items in washer on a rinse only cycle (COLD WATER ONLY), if you have an HE washer you may need to do 2 rinse cycles. Then add in the odorcide and set to wash (no soap yet, COLD WATER ONLY). After it gets going pause it (5 minutes or so), pause the load. Let it sit for 30-60 minutes, then finish the wash (or move directly to spin cycle). Add in your Laundry soap, booster, etc. (no bleach, no fabric softener) and set for a wash cycle. The odorcide is sudsy and has a strong scent, so I suggest doing an extra rinse or two. The smell should be completely gone. At this point if you would like to do another wash on hot and/or with fabric softener you would do this now or just toss in the dryer. Rinsing and cold water only are the most important parts. Adding the odorcide eliminates that last bit that you can just barely smell or that your pets can. It also makes it so you can get it out of fabrics it’s been dried on for quite a while or fabrics you’ve washed and dried but haven’t successfully eliminated the smell. The best part is is not an enzyme cleaner which is helpful because those have to sit a long time to work and then you have to reapply. I also haven’t had any issues with the fabric losing color or anything like that. I do wish I knew the Ingredients because I like to know what chemicals are in my home.
I originally bought this to wash our dogs blankets in. However, my 5 year old daughter started having wetting accidents due to a health issue and this worked amazingly well to get the urine smell out of clothing, that she had hid at the bottom of her hamper, so it sat for a few days and everything in that hamper reeked! I did a pre soak then added some to the detergent and all the clothes came out smelling wonderful! Even our super stinky dog blankets smell great!
Awesome pleasant sent
this has a very pleasant sent I do a lot of hand wash of dresses jackets shirts leave clothing with a pleasant would buy again going to do all their beds at laundry mat real soon very happy with this product would buy again
It REALLY DOES work.
I was desperate to find something to get rid of the cat pee smell from some clothes that had fallen off their hangers and onto the floor in the closet. I wanted something that was designed for laundry. When I read the statement that "it really works" I said "Oh yeah sure, that's what everybody says", but it REALLY DOES work. Totally awesome. I just soak the clothes for about 1/2 hr, throw them in the washer with detergent and they come out with NO linger cat pee odor. Now if I could just get the cat to stop peeing all over!