Thornell Odorcide Pet Odor & Stain Remover Concentrate, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes tough pet odors, like urine, and leaves behind a pleasant clean fragrance.
- Effective on carpet, upholstery, hardwood and other surfaces.
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and safe for use around pets and kids.
- Just saturate the affected area and let air dry for fast and easy use.
- One gallon of concentrate makes up to 256 gallons once diluted.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Room Shocker Quick Release Odor Eliminating Vapor$22.45Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Shout Pets Oxy Stain & Odor Remover for Carpeting & Upholstery, 32-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch, 2 pack$8.58Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- TriNova Stain Guard Premium Fabric Protection, 18-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Bissell Professional Upright Carpet Cleaning Formula Kit$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Citrus Scented Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Frisco Pet Toy & Bowl Cleaning Wipes, 70 count$9.39Chewy Price$8.92Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Surface Cleaning Citrus Scented Wipes, 70 count$8.07Chewy Price$7.67Autoship Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Steam Carpet Cleaner, 48-oz bottle$9.24Chewy Price$9.42List Price
- Alpha Tech Pet Inc. OdorPet Lavender Fragrance Stain & Pet Odor Remover, 64-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$35.95List Price$31.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Blend Of Deionized Water, A Plant Based Surfactant And Essential Oils....||Blend Of Deionized Water, A Plant Based Surfactant And Essential Oils....||N/A||Purified Water, Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol...||Water (filtered), Glycerin (vegetable), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (plant based surfactant)...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet Machine, Carpet...||Fabric, Carpet|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This pet odor remover works!
One of the rooms smelled so bad of dog urine that I tried masking the odor but none of the stuff I used worked. I googled pet odor remover and this came up. I think used a little more than I should but by the next day I couldn’t smell anything. I like this stuff because it doesn’t mask the odor it actually kills the odor.
Takes the smell out
I have used many products like zep, natures miracle, etc. after using those products I still smelled urine and since using odorcide I don’t smell it at all! It’s gone and I’m not going insane trying to constantly clean carpets to get the smell gone.
Been using this product for years. Nothing is better at getting rid of tough pet odors completely ,
Clean scent, does a good job on accidents
I bought this and the “fresh scent” varieties and while I prefer the scent of the “fresh” one, they both equally work. Depending on how long the stain or accident was there before you find it, you may need to pre-treat first and then do a 2nd round. Let it dry completely before you do the nose test. It takes a bit to dry but the residual scent is very nice. Cleans well, eliminates most of not all of the odor on the first go...recommend.
Ok, I have an older lab who recently was put on a medication for congestive heart failure. It gets rid of the fluid around his heart and because it is a diuretic he has to go more often. In his 12 yrs. he's never had an accident in the house and it wasn't on my radar to watch for places he might have gone. Well, it was on a much loved 6x9 area rug under my dining room table. I didn't find it until the odor started and thought I'd have to throw out the rug. I searched online and found this product. I took the rug to my carport and went over it with my carpet clearing machine (a light weight non commercial type) using the odercide mixed 4 oz to a half gallon of warm water. The trick is to saturate whatever you're cleaning; let the solution stay on the rug until it somehow attacks the smell. I did this several times and then hung it outside to dry. After it was completely dry I hosed the entire rug with water and once again let it dry. I also wiped the solution over the floor where the rug had laid. Yes, it was a lot of work, but I was determined to see if I could save the rug and I did. There is now a slight fragrance, but absolutely no urine smell. This was an extreme case and the Odorcide worked.
Best Order Remover Ever
I have tried numerous odor removers and they mostly masked the odor or took many applications to mostly remove the smell. But Thornell Ordercide did it on the first application. I highly recommend it!