ThunderCover Dog Tag Silencer, Clear
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting: made from durable soft silicone
- Perfect to silence noisy dog tags, a great option for pups who are constantly on-the-go
- Capable of fitting up to 3 regular-size dog tags
- Clear covers allows for the tags to remain visible and readable
- Water resistant to keep tags protected
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThunderCover Mini Dog Tag Silencer, Red$7.95Chewy Price
- DealFreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Graphite$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealKurgo RSG MOLLE LED Light Dog Collar Accessory, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- DealEzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Black, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- DealLilly Pulitzer Bunny Business Dog Collar, Medium/Large$25.95Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Sport 2.0 Dog Collar, Black, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- DealEZ Change Dog I.D. Clip, Nickel, Set of 2$3.49Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Large$22.99Chewy Price
- DealBuckle-Down Tasmanian Devil Dog Collar, Medium$21.69Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealBuckle-Down American Flag Dog Collar, Small$17.50Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
179 Customer Reviews
This is thick and hard to read thru.
I was torn about this bc I have a highly personalized tag that cost over 50 for my Sherlock ( imagine the detective hat etc ) it had two metals together and was hand made . I got this to protect it bc it was being scratched easily . But as you can see it is almost impossible to see thru this thick silicone . I have to trust someone would remove it to call me .
Quiet dog tags!
I was able to squeeze all 4 tags into the pouch: ID, license, rabies and dog park. All of the tags are different shapes, too. Best of all, the tags are quiet.
Protects & quiets tags
Bought this to protect rabies tags from getting scratched up and becoming illegible. So far, so good. It also muffles them so they don't jangle so much when the dogs shake their heads or scratch. A little pricey for what it is.
Less noisy !
So far the dogs tags have been far less noisy! I’m a little concerned that this will slip off but we are on day 2 and they are holding up well. Perfect so far. Fingers crossed these last because I like them!
This is the third dog tag silencer I've purchased and it is the best. I love it!!
Not well-shaped for the job
We could not get the tags high enough in the bag to expose the holes and then work the ring through the holes. It didn't matter even if we just tried to cover one tag rather than two or three. So we can't use it at all.
I use these tag holders to cover my dogs' metal tags, so they don't turn her fur that awful metal grey color and cause that awful metallic smell. I have bought multiple Thunder Cover tag holders before and they were perfect for completely protecting the tags and keeping the neck fur from getting that grey look from the metal. And these tag holders that I bought before also came with a plastic clip to attach it to the collar, and since the metal clips turn the fur grey as well, the old tag holders and plastic clips were perfect! HOWEVER, this new tag holder which I thought was exactly like my others (I bought this one on line and in the picture it looked the same, but...), does not completely cover the tag. It has like a u shape opening on the top which exposes the top of the metal tag, so in fact the tag is not completely covered, therefore the metal tags still cause the fur to turn grey. And these new tag holders also do not come with the plastic clip anymore, so you either use the metal clip that you have been using (again, which turns the fur grey and is the reason you bought the new one to begin with) or you need to buy a plastic clip individually from the tag holder. So, because of these reasons, I would not recommend these tag holders anymore.
Quieter Living plus tags last longer
I love these tag covers. I noticed all of my dogs tags were rubbing on each other and were becoming unreadable, plus he jangled everywhere he went. I bought a few of these covers and no more problem. You can read the tags through the covers they stay clean and readable, a win - win.
It silenced the tags. Just a square. Wish oval shapes were available.
Dog tag holder
works great for two tags. May be too small for more