ThunderEase Calming Collar for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Durable and long-lasting design continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days.
- Helps soothe travel anxiety experienced during airline travel, car rides and moving.
- Relaxes pets during stressful environments and events such as visiting the vet, anxiety while boarding or kenneling and remodeling.
- Eases symptoms of stress and anxiety such as problem barking, destructive behavior, inappropriate chewing and peeing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- bSerene Calming Collar for Dogs, Medium to Large$34.99Chewy Price
- DealThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- bSerene Calming Collar for Dogs, Puppy to Small$29.99Chewy Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- DealThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealSentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.85Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 130 count$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$37.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogues of Dog Pheromone 5%, Inert ingredients 95%.||Pheromone||Canine appeasing pheromone analog 5%.||—||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle, Slip On||Buckle, Slip On||Buckle, Slip On||Slip On, Buckle||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Not for a husky rescue
I used the collar on my 7 y/o female husky with bad separation anxiety and just anxiety in general. So far I haven’t noticed a difference. She’s been wearing it for 2 weeks, and had it off for a few hours when getting groomed and when she had a dental cleaning done. Otherwise it’s been on nonstop. She’s still very reactive to other dogs during walks and at the dog park, I was hoping this would help at least a little with that. She’s gotten better with other dogs over the years but she’s still very mouthy and anxious around them. I wouldn’t recommend for a typical dramatic, sassy husky. I would also argue it doesn’t help with the separation anxiety, but this might be something that can’t be fixed since she’s a rescue. I plan to leave it on her for another week or so, and if I still don’t see any changes I’ll try the diffuser and update this review as necessary.
Worked for my two huskies! Helps one with daily separation anxiety, I saw an increase in independence and less whining. The other we use on occasion to help sleep more easily through storms and fireworks. Works!
Worked for our dogm.became rathere aggrheressi
After we adopted a new puppy, our older dog became rather aggressive to the two other dogs. We didn't want punish her so we tried the Thunderease collar. It has helped her settle down beautifully and life is better for us all!
Did not work at all
Bought this collar and the diffuser and did not notice a lick of difference. Even gave it a couple weeks to work and nothing.
Another very good "weapon" for fighting thunder/fireworks fear
Just like the ThunderCoat/ThunderShirt...the ThunderEase Calming Collar can't do it all by itself...it's designed to be used as an integral part of your dog's "coping strategy" for "scary things"; but it is not a substitute for human involvement and interaction and therapeutic assistance. We use both the ThunderCoat/ThunderShirt and the ThunderEase Calming Collar with our two girls...an 11-1/2 year old Border Collie and a 9 year old Dachshund-Chow Chow-Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever...and they have REALLY HELPED during severe thunderstorms, fireworks in the area...even with the noises associated with having our home remodeled. We also use other aromatherapies and CBD oil as adjunct therapies...and we will...and have...used prescription medications when needed. Using products such as this to help "take the edge off" is invaluable when compared to having to resort to prescription medications as the "first line of defense", rather than the last.
Great for My Dog
I have a dog that has severe thunderstorm & rain anxiety. Yes even rain. Along with his Thundershirt and medication, he still needed a little something extra. A friend recommended the ThunderEase collar. I ordered it and am happy I did! It was the little extra he needs to be as calm as he's ever going to get, which is between 75-85% improvement depending on the severity of the thunderstorms. Because he wears it all the time he doesn't immediately get stressed at the first slight rumbles of thunder! This collar will be a part of my monthly auto ship! I highly recommend!!!
Does not work for fireworks
I purchased one locally and Maggie started wearing it June 17. Last night the fireworks sounded like a war zone and she was so scared that we couldn’t get her out in 13.5 hours. We left town this morning and are staying in a hotel. She is happy we left town and went out to dinner tonight. Product does not work for fireworks
Did not work
My dog is high anxiety and unfortunately I did not notice a difference with this collar on.
Maybe this product works on some dogs but not mine. Had to throw it away.
This collar did zero for my dog who has separation anxiety. It said it takes about a week for it to work. It's been about 3 weeks and it has not helped to calm him nor stop him from barking. The other thing I disliked about this product is that it cannot get wet! If it gets wet it is no good anymore. I had to take it off of him if it's raining, etc. It should have been made like a flea collar, i.e., doesn't matter if it gets wet or not. Disappointed and felt it was a waste of my money.