ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes it easier to introduce cats by releasing a calming pheromone that helps them feel safe and secure.
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days, so your pet can feel calm for longer.
- ThunderEase can help with urine marking, scratching, new pets in the home, visitors, separation anxiety, general fearfulness and much more.
- For best results, use for a full 30 days. ThunderEase may be used in conjunction with medications or other treatments.
Find TunderEase Cat Calming Diffuser Refill here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealComfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$13.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- dealbSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 4-oz$29.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Safe Space Cat Solution, 2-oz$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Scaredy Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Gel Calming Supplement for Cats, 3-oz$6.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.05Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 2$23.94Chewy Price$31.69List Price$22.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats, 60 count$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
It has not worked so far
I bought the product in an effort to decrease aggressive interactions between my cats. I plugged in 4 diffusers on April 4, and as of now (13 days later) I have not observed any difference in behavior. The product states that it could take up to a month to work, so I am still hanging on to a thread of hope.
I have a 3 year old, eager, slightly high-strung rescue kitty. he is the type of cat who jumps to alertness at the least stimuli... 3 week with this plug-in has me convinced that it is helpful. I am familiar with the powerful placebo effect, but I suggest trying it out. Definitely will keep using!
Perfect for bonding with a new kitten!
I originally bought the ThunderEase spray and had been spraying it around my bedroom at night and thought I would give this a try. Works perfectly, my kitten loves being in my room, and it doesn't have any weird smell!
calming, you say?
if this is calming, still waiting for them to calm down. can't recommend product. i was hoping for a more "visual" presentation of what product did.
I have five cats and one was always upset with another cat. I got this and the upset one is very noticeably less upset and has even sweetened up towards me considerably more. It doesn't seem to effect my other cats, but they were already chill to begin with.
Calming your cat?
I had 2 of these and seen no difference in calming my cats. I don't know how many your supose to use but no difference in calming my cats. I won't waste money on any of these products,I work hard for my money.
Can be bought elsewhere for less
The refill prices are reasonable but the attachment with refill is expensive. I do not see a change yet in my cat.
Effective but leaks
I put this up Saturday and thought it seemed to have started working as far as calming the cat. However, it does leak and since it says harmful or fatal if swallowed I think I am going to have to remove it and try a different brand.
What is this magic!
It must be science! My cat, Sandwich, has been particularly stressed out by animals in our yard, fans blowing (we can't turn them off because it's been so hot and humid and we don't have AC), and our weird summer covid schedules. Within a day of plugging this thing in, she was back to purring, rubbing up against us, and snuggling more. Her signs of stress have decreased dramatically. Sure, she still climbs the curtains and stuff but she is much calmer and controlled now.
Takes a few days, but it works!
I’m raising a single kitten who was starting to show signs of separation anxiety. I figured this was worth a shot since I was looking for anything to help, and the calming sprays weren’t working. After three or four days of using the diffuser, I really noticed a difference in him! He is a much calmer cat overall! While I know this might not be the solution for some, it is powered by Feliway and is at least worth a try!