ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Dogs, 30 day
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days, so your pet can feel calm for longer.
- For best results, use for a full 30 days. ThunderEase may be used in conjunction with medications or other treatments.
- Relaxes pets during stressful environments and events such as thunder and fireworks, traveling, vet visits, new pets in the home, and visitors.
- Eases symptoms of stress and anxiety such as problem barking, socialization, separation anxiety, general fearfulness and much more.
Running low? Keep the peace with ThunderEase Dog Calming Diffuser Refill.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy Drops for Dogs, 0.5-oz$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, X-Large$74.99Chewy Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz$16.00Chewy Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$9.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$34.00Chewy Price$49.95List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$5.28Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).||Low Dose Valerian Essentail Oil, Blended with Vetivert, Sweet Basil and Sage....||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Very Specific Rules re: Usage
I never got the chance to use it, because the usage instructions are so specific, we literally were unable to even try it. You must plug it directly into a wall in a room where the dog spends the most time, not a power strip or extension cord. It must be plugged in upright, and cannot be around any furniture or any other obstructions. Our house is small and we do not have even one outlet free with nothing around it, so it had to be returned. If I had known all of this ahead of time, I wouldn't have bought it.
Woof Woof, If this is supposed to calm me, it must not be working! My mom has had it plugged in since she received it but I still bark at everything just like before. I know it cost a pretty penny so I'm confused about what it's supposed to do. Rupert Aaron
I love this diffuser!
I got this a week before going on vacation hoping to help keep our dogs calmer. I noticed a difference in them within 24 hrs. Usually when I go to the grocery store, and check the camera, the puppy is going wild jumping on furniture and zooming around the house and jumping all over our older dogs. After this, I checked the camera and all were resting and calm. It’s helped a lot and they were good while I was out of town. I’ll be buying refills for sure.
Seems to calm them
I wanted to try this before the 4th of July. We have 3 dogs that do not like fireworks. I think it is going to help them. They go right to sleep at night. I keep it in our bedroom so that helps.
Hard to place where it can work without becoming a dog toy
I don’t know about your house but all my outlets are down low except in the bathroom and I have not noticed any difference using this product.
tried it once
it doesnt seem to work for me, might need more but he is the same as before
Works very well!
Our dog has been suffering separation anxiety to the loss of 3 siblings since 2020. Rather than place him on a prescription, we used this. It has worked very well. He doesn't seem as anxious, sad and/or scared since then. I recommend this product.
Doesn’t work for us.
I bought this for my foster puppy, she got taken from her mom to early, so I figured it would help with her anxiety. I don’t see any difference in her anxiety levels.
Not worth it
This product did nothing for my rambunctious and slightly skittish pups
My Dachshund has serious anxiety when he is left alone. He also has issues at bedtime. We got the Diffuser, plugged it in and that night at bedtime the dog showed some degree of anxiety but it was reduced greatly. The second night was even better. It appears it's getting better and better and the only change was the Diffuser. It works very well and I will reorder. Thank You ThunderEaser.