ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Dogs, 30 day
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days, so your pet can feel calm for longer.
- For best results, use for a full 30 days. ThunderEase may be used in conjunction with medications or other treatments.
- Relaxes pets during stressful environments and events such as thunder and fireworks, traveling, vet visits, new pets in the home, and visitors.
- Eases symptoms of stress and anxiety such as problem barking, socialization, separation anxiety, general fearfulness and much more.
Running low? Keep the peace with ThunderEase Dog Calming Diffuser Refill.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$37.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy Drops for Dogs, 0.5-oz$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz$16.00Chewy Price
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, Small$74.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Purchased Thunderease Calming Diffuser before we went on vacation because we have a rescue that has separation anxiety. We have had her for about 6 months and she can sure destroy a room on days when she has only her fursiblings to entertain her. I just realized today that we haven't had a chewed mattress since plugging in this great product and it is the first thing that has worked. Now if we can only find an indestructible dog toy...
Not Good for your walls
I purchased this Kit and even ordered a refill in hopes of being able to see some type of calmness when I left my dogs for the day. Its difficult to tell how well it was working since it was causing me stress. I plugged it in the kitchen at an outlet that was near several rooms that my dogs frequently are at. A few days in, I noticed it was leaking from the bottom some how. I cleaned up the mess and looked the unit over. All seemed fine. A few days later, I notice the "diffuser" was spraying the oils were causing quite a mess on the wall above. Picture attached. I quickly removed the unit and am now requesting a refund.
it might not work for everyone but it works for us
Plugged it in per directions, added the matching collars and within a day my senior’s anxiety went about 80% away. And my crazy four years old Airedale is not barking every five minutes. More like ten times a day.
Very Specific Rules re: Usage
I never got the chance to use it, because the usage instructions are so specific, we literally were unable to even try it. You must plug it directly into a wall in a room where the dog spends the most time, not a power strip or extension cord. It must be plugged in upright, and cannot be around any furniture or any other obstructions. Our house is small and we do not have even one outlet free with nothing around it, so it had to be returned. If I had known all of this ahead of time, I wouldn't have bought it.
Woof Woof, If this is supposed to calm me, it must not be working! My mom has had it plugged in since she received it but I still bark at everything just like before. I know it cost a pretty penny so I'm confused about what it's supposed to do. Rupert Aaron
I love this diffuser!
I got this a week before going on vacation hoping to help keep our dogs calmer. I noticed a difference in them within 24 hrs. Usually when I go to the grocery store, and check the camera, the puppy is going wild jumping on furniture and zooming around the house and jumping all over our older dogs. After this, I checked the camera and all were resting and calm. It’s helped a lot and they were good while I was out of town. I’ll be buying refills for sure.
Seems to calm them
I wanted to try this before the 4th of July. We have 3 dogs that do not like fireworks. I think it is going to help them. They go right to sleep at night. I keep it in our bedroom so that helps.
didn't work for us
Just didn't work for my dog who seemed to not get over 4th of July. He would leave the room where I plugged it in.
Hard to place where it can work without becoming a dog toy
I don’t know about your house but all my outlets are down low except in the bathroom and I have not noticed any difference using this product.
tried it once
it doesnt seem to work for me, might need more but he is the same as before