ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes it easier to introduce cats by releasing a calming pheromone that helps them feel safe and secure.
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days, so your pet can feel calm for longer.
- Can help with unwanted behavior such urine marking and scratching, and ease any general fearfulness. For best results, use for the full 30 days.
- Relaxes pets during stressful environments and events such as visiting the vet, anxiety while boarding or kenneling and remodeling. Helps soothe travel anxiety experienced during airline travel, car rides and moving.
Compatible with the ThunderEase Cat Calming Diffuser Kit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 4-oz$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- dealComfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 6$59.56Chewy Price$59.99List Price$56.58Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$24.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Cats, Black Camo, X-Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2% ; Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I know when the Thunderease plugs run out and I forgot to change them in time! Kitties start rough housing a little too aggressively and more often than usual. My orange cat (who is 7) will leap on my back out of nowhere. Cabinets open, paper towels ripped up! When I got my orange cat he was so aggressive and so anxious I bought every calming product and treat I could find. Cost was not an issue! This specific brand made a HUGE difference. Now I added a feral cat into our family and we still have peace - most of the time! I have used these for 7 years, every day. Yes, they feel warm, but all the plug in air fresheners do too. No issues. They are safe and effective. I recommend them to people all the time. A coworker just started using the ones for dogs after her golden doodle scratched the doorframe in the bathroom with separation anxiety. She was amazed! She called her vet and told her they should be recommending Thunderease! I use the spray and plugins. Two paws up!
I think it helps a little bit but not really sure. Fights still occurring.
I bought this because we had a stray cat staying with us due to him getting attacked by an animal in our neighborhood. I am familiar with this cat but was still terrified he was going to freak out in our spare room. I plugged this in and we have had no issues. I do unplug it here and there to give him a break and when I see he's getting antsy I plug it back in. He is not skidding and seems at peace. Overall I am happy with the product.
Works well no smell
You never know it's there, but cat stops over grooming.
leaked and didn’t last
I bought the starter pack and it worked like a dream. Bought this refill pack but they container leaked everywhere and got crusty on the plug in. It was out in less than a week. Thought maybe it was just the one container. Nope. The second container did that as well. Bought a new plug in and out the container in the new plug in. Same issue. Forgot to cancel an auto ship order and the same issue happened with those, too. All 4 containers leaked and lasted less than two weeks. Tried to contact the company but never heard back.
Hoping for Help
I'm at my wits end I have brought 2 toms into my house they where my granddaughters and she can no long have them at her house. The 1 is a sweet heart the other is a wild cat attacking the other cats in the house. I'm was will to try anything. I got diffuser, spray and treats. What a waste of money on all!
Not very effective
At first I thought this worked at least a little, but not so much now. She still gets rambunctious in the early morning (like 4:00 am) and decides to start running around and jumping on top of things!
ThunderEase Cat Calming Diffuser Refill
These definitely work. My cat stays calm during thunderstorms, fireworks and anything else that has a loud sound.
I saw within a matter of 2 days the calming effect of this item. My dog suffers with wanting to be so close to us all the time. Within 2 days she was calm, peaceful and more at rest.
I really like this product
The vet I use for my cat suggested trying this product when my cat was urinating on my bed. After a month of use my cat did stop urinating on my bed so I'm very happy with this product. I know it says to use it every room however, that can be pretty costly so I just use it in the room which the bed is in.