ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mimics a mother’s natural pheromones to calm down cats that are experiencing distress
- Provides relaxing and soothing fragrance of lavender and chamomile
- Works great for vet visits, crating, car travel, fear of thunder, pet and owner separation, reactivity to other animals or people, general fearfulness and other situations that cause anxiety and fear
- Helps eliminate problem behaviors such as excessive meowing, scratching, and inappropriate marking that often result from anxiety
- Can be used as an area spray or applied directly onto your cat's ThunderShirt to allow the calming pheromones and fragrances to continue to release for an extended period of time to keep your cat cool and collected
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$92.22Chewy Price$99.95List Price$87.61Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$19.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$25.50Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Cat Speaker$69.99Chewy Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.25Chewy Price$4.70List Price$4.04Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$12.88Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- CheckUp at Home Wellness Test Urine Testing for Cats$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Purified Water, Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance Extracts (Simulated Feline Pheromones) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Rosemary Oil...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Calming my cat
I bought this for my cat that needs fluid infusions from home. This works very well so I can give him his infusion. I spray it on his blanket and wait 15 minutes.
My cat was terrified of fireworks and thunderstorms . I’m so thankful to have found this product for him . It truly works . I bought 2 bottles so I won’t run out anytime soon .
No Help To Me
This product was a Waste of Money. I did exactly what the package said and it did not work at all and I have a 5 month old kitten.
Thunder Spray calming spay works like majic After spraying it in the air a few days our two stubborn cats became friends. Occasionally they start acting like they want to fight again so I just have to show them the bottle and they stop. I absolutely recommend this product
I purchased this product to work with the thundershirt and it works pretty well.
I have used this for our cats when flying and for procedures. It does help to calm them but wears off.
Our cat Wally has some psychological issues from being dumped by his former owners at our home. He took up peeing behind my husband's recliner. This has stopped the behavior. Wally is more relaxed and happy.
makes my cat stop meowing constantly in car
Works amazingly for my male 13 lb cat! He doesn’t meow on my 2-4 hour road trips home anymore! Make sure to follow the directions and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before putting cat in the car though because they will choke on it if you don’t wait that time period! Pleasant initial smell. Smell goes away completely after the 15 minute wait!
It might work for your cats
I've used this over the past few days to see if it would calm my nervous cat, Carolyn, but it didn't do anything. It was worth a try. It might work for your cats but I wouldn't recommend it based on my experience.
Used At Cranberry Hill Cattery
I use ThunderSpray Calming Spray for cats who are being boarded in my Cattery in Acushnet, MA. Oftentimes when a cat first arrives, it is frightened and difficult to deal with. I find that by spraying 4 to 6 sprays on a facecloth and setting it on the floor of the condo, the cat calms down sooner than if I had not used the spray. It takes a few days at most to fully work, but it's amazing to see the difference after a few days! I always keep a bottle on hand.