ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy Drops for Dogs, 0.5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural essential oils to produce a calming effect in anxious or overexcited dogs
- Made with lavender, chamomile and Egyptian geranium—oils that are used extensively in aromatherapy for a wide variety of calming and health benefits for both humans and dogs
- Can be applied directly on your dog or dabbed on her bedding and blankets or on the ThunderSpray patch on any ThunderShirt
- The perfect pet-calming solution for thunderstorms, car and air travel, vet visits, kennel stays or having visitors stay in your home
- PH balanced & 100% safe for dogs as well as paraben, dye and cruelty-free
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, Large$71.24Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz$16.00Chewy Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- dealThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- dealThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$36.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$5.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lavender, Chamomile, Egyptian Geranium Oils.||Pure Essential Oils Of Bergamot And Tangerine Peel, Lavender Flower, Ginger Root...||Active Ingredients: Natural Extract of Valerian Oil (Valeriana Officinalis), Lavender Oil (Lavandula Officinalis)., Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil (carrier oil)...||Active Ingredients: Frankincense (Boswella Serrata)., Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil (carrier oil), Mixed Tocopherols...||Active Ingredients: German Chamomile Oil (Matricaria Recutita)., Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil (carrier oil), Mixed Tocopherols....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
This product works
I recently bought Thunder Essence Drops as additional product to reduce my dog's anxiety. He wears his Thunder Shirt and I give him 1 Thunder Wunder chew with melatonin about 1 hour before a thunderstorm warning which has helped but the Thunder Essence has been a great benefit too. No after effects from prescribed meds.
Calm and smells good
My 7 mo old puppy has a very strong personality, something in the order of a sassy teenager. The battle of wills got in the way of her training. These drops calmed her without making her loopy. She still was very playful but the drops worked in a way that turned off the defiance, and she smells amazing.
I did not try it yet hopefully it works bit I still loved the thunder spray!!!!
I purchased these drops as well as the calming spray and thunder shirt for my pup. Unfortunately the drops are anything but calming for her. The first time I opened the bottle she smelled the scent and got very agitated. If I try this or the spray near her she gets a bit wild like she is trying g to run and roll to get away form the scent. The shirt is I’d say mostly neutral so far. She will wear it and she is a bit more still with it on but I think it’s because she is unsure about it not comforted by it. She acts like she is in a time out and not allowed to relax or move around while wearing it. I’ve only tried it a few minutes at a time and during normal not anxious times but it doesn’t seem to thing for her.
Dog calming drops
Helps our new greyhound who does not like thunder. He now sleeps when this is on him.
So Far, So Good
I have been using this on our mastiff who has major anxiety issues. Rubbing 2-3 drops on her in the evening is just enough for her to calm down and for everyone to have a decent night's sleep.
Has done an amazing job during New Year’s! My dog usually shakes with fright during thunder or fireworks but she’s been super calm in my lap after putting about 4 drops on her fur. Definitely recommend.
It actually works!
Granted, I don't have horribly anxious dogs, but our thunderstorms tend to show up in the middle of the night when I need my sleep. Angel gets her thundershirt and there's actually a patch on it to put a few drops of this onto it. Okie gets a bandanna with another couple drops and they both more or less sleep through the storms. The only complaint I had was the bottle was hard to control, so I poured some into a glass bottle with an eye dropper lid and now I can measure out the drops and not waste any (it would drip down the spout and I don't get it all over my hands now).
Not worth the money
I have a very high-strung rescue who we've had for three years and barks at every noise possible. I bought this to put on her collar, blanket, bedding, and Thunder jacket. It does not work for her at all. It might work for another dog, but mine is super sensitive to any noise.
The first time we used these drops I didn’t notice a difference in my dogs behavior. We were just sitting around the house in the evening and they normally bark at any light they see outside. The smell is really nice though! The second time we used it we were expecting guests and one of the guests was my toddler niece and she has a tendency to run wild so we crate the dogs and I used these drops and gave them each a calm rawhide and I can’t say what did it but they were both so quiet! Not a peep out of either when they normally bark and whine! My mom even noticed a difference and asked! So bottom line, I have no idea if they truly work because we also used something else but the drops smell really nice and they’re certainly not hurting anything so why not!