ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle feedback encourages dogs to stop pulling by applying safe pressure around your dog's chest.
- For aggressive or small dogs the pressure around the chest is safer than using only a standard collar which can lead to neck injuries if tugged to hard
- Easy to use with no training required and is recommended by positive-based trainers across the country
- Includes a soft-touch handle for your hand's comfort, works with any standard collar and fits all breeds and sizes
- Great for leash pulling, lunging, sidewalk walking, training, vet visits, and other dog interaction
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halti Nylon Training Dog Lead, Black, Small: 6.56-ft long, 0.59-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Red, Petite, 3/8-in$6.49Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Red, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.54Chewy Price$16.08List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Blue, Small$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Keep Safe Nylon Breakaway Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Small: 15 to 22-in chest$14.14Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, X-Small: 14 to 18-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Kurgo Springback Polyester Bungee Running Dog Leash, 3-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Marsala Brown, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Adjustable, Leash / Harness, Padded...||Padded, Traffic Handle||Waterproof||Padded, Traffic Handle||Adjustable, Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Quick Release||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||4 feet||6 feet||4.5 feet|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Best Leash Ever
I have tried many different leashes over the years. My dog is almost 70lbs and very reactive towards other dogs. Every time we meet a dog he lunges and pulls. Until now the only way I could control him was with a prong collar but I never liked using that type of collar. The thunder leash is amazing. It makes it easier to control my dog without all the negative effects of a prong or choke collar. I would definitely recommend this collar.
No pull hard to adjust
This was recommended by a trainer so I decided to try it. More instructions are needed to explain how to adjust the harness. You need to move the buckles to adjust around the torso to prevent damage if the dog pulls. The medium size hardware is heavy on a 22 lb dog which is within the range. I did not find it easier than any other harness system but will continue to try it.
it’s ok product
I’ve been trying to find the product that helps my dog “no-pull” when walking. Tried two other different types of No pulling products and that was not successful. This product is a good quality of leash. My dog refused to move after putting the leash on her. Will try again.
I have now bought 4 of them. They are great. If I ever need more I will get more. They are totally awesome
The product is made well, sturdy but the system does not work as the strap wraps around the chest but then slips back around the belly and I’m afraid my dog will hurt his soft organs with the tremendous strength of his pulling, the strap tightens. I don’t feel this is safe.
Love it a lot
Love the leash I purchased, so much better than the , previous one I had that hurt my hand
The leash does not keep my dog from pulling but it does give better feedback to her making it a good training aid to help with the technique I’ve been using. I also like that it quickly converts to a harness from a straight leash.
It really works
Love that it isn't a "choker" leash. Only challenge with this leash, it's still a little large for our puppy. But at the rate she's growing, it won't be long until she fits completely.
It works as advertised
My dog has knocked me down several times while walking her. I had to take her to a trainer to help me with her aggressiveness. The trainer asked me to get this thunderleash, along with the collar. The trainer showed me how to use this leash to correct her when she gets distracted and it works. When she get distracted, I give a tug on the leash and she turns to look me in the eye so I can correct her. I haven't actually taken her for a long walk, but on the short walks that I have taken her, she responds as she should. I would recommend this leash if you have a similar problem, or simply want to teach your dog to heel.
Best leash by far
We've been through several leashes since acquiring our Blue Heeler puppy five months ago, and finally hit upon the perfect one. In addition to clipping onto his collar, we are able to wrap the ThunderLeash around our dog's torso, creating a sort of harness. It's way easier to get on than a traditional harness, yet provides the same effect - it keeps our guy in tow in a humane way. My walks with our dog have improved tremendously since I started using the ThunderLeash. He seems calmer, and I feel more in control.