ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle feedback encourages dogs to stop pulling by applying safe pressure around your dog's chest.
- For aggressive or small dogs the pressure around the chest is safer than using only a standard collar which can lead to neck injuries if tugged to hard
- Easy to use with no training required and is recommended by positive-based trainers across the country
- Includes a soft-touch handle for your hand's comfort, works with any standard collar and fits all breeds and sizes
- Great for leash pulling, lunging, sidewalk walking, training, vet visits, and other dog interaction
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 25-in$33.00Chewy Price
- Leashboss Padded Handle Long Dog Leash, 10-ft$22.95Chewy Price$25.98List Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$17.69Chewy Price$24.77List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 15-ft$14.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, Black, 10-ft$11.65Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- Found My Animal Adjustable Rope Dog Leash, Light Tan, 7-ft, Large$62.00Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$16.57Chewy Price$23.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Adjustable, Leash / Harness, Padded...||Reflective, Padded||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Traffic Handle||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Carabiner|
|Leash Length||6 feet||4 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
Great leash! Strong and versatile for walks with dogs that are skittish or pulls or refuses to go with owner without being harsh. Been using it for years
Fail- but nice quality
Didn't stop my 5mth old pup from pulling. No effect. And yes it's setup correct. She does not care and is not phased by it. In that respect, waste of money. Nice material and build though. Feels good, will work as a regular leash or "minimalist" harness.
material used is not.that thick
I've had 3 thunder leashes for the past three years. That are made from a thick cotton? Last week I ordered a new leash same brand since I thought it would the same..it's not! the leash is a lot thinner and of a different material, like Nylon not heavy cotton. It cuts through your hand if your dog pulls...they need to.go back to a cotton material. Your hands will thank you.
Walking is so much easier on everyone with this leash! Highly recommend it.
Best Leash Ever
I have tried many different leashes over the years. My dog is almost 70lbs and very reactive towards other dogs. Every time we meet a dog he lunges and pulls. Until now the only way I could control him was with a prong collar but I never liked using that type of collar. The thunder leash is amazing. It makes it easier to control my dog without all the negative effects of a prong or choke collar. I would definitely recommend this collar.
Plants are life
When my dog shakes due to anxiety, the latch that connects to the collar comes undone. Thankfully he has good recall.
No pull hard to adjust
This was recommended by a trainer so I decided to try it. More instructions are needed to explain how to adjust the harness. You need to move the buckles to adjust around the torso to prevent damage if the dog pulls. The medium size hardware is heavy on a 22 lb dog which is within the range. I did not find it easier than any other harness system but will continue to try it.
it’s ok product
I’ve been trying to find the product that helps my dog “no-pull” when walking. Tried two other different types of No pulling products and that was not successful. This product is a good quality of leash. My dog refused to move after putting the leash on her. Will try again.
I have now bought 4 of them. They are great. If I ever need more I will get more. They are totally awesome
The product is made well, sturdy but the system does not work as the strap wraps around the chest but then slips back around the belly and I’m afraid my dog will hurt his soft organs with the tremendous strength of his pulling, the strap tightens. I don’t feel this is safe.