ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Calming gel formulated to keep your kitty cool during stressful situations.
- Helps relieve nervousness from visits to the vet, separation anxiety, storms, fireworks and traveling.
- Contains natural ingredients like oat, chamomile, passion flower and catnip to help with stress and tension while promoting rest and relaxation.
- Features a tasty salmon flavor your furry friend will love.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Gel Calming Supplement for Cats, 3-oz$6.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.05Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats, 60 count$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$6.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price$6.22Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$21.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.05Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$59.20Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Chamomile Extract...||Active Ingredients: Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Organic Eleuthero Root...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
When Circe Lost Bruiser
We were all in shock a bit when Bruiser’s health took a dramatic downward turn. We knew it would come, of course, he was more than 16 years old—and our wonderful vet helped us gain a few more weeks with him—but our Tortie, Circe, was lost without her buddy. I was desperate to find help for her, alongside my usual go-to, the Rescue Remedy, and Chewy recommended this paw stuff, too. I’m always a little surprised when a holistic medicine works as well as advertised, but I have got to admit, she *is* calmer. I think she recognizes it, too, bc she’ll let me smear it onto her fur, even tho she’s ever-wary of the unfamiliar. ( we suspect she may be on The Spectrum). In short, recommended, 5 out of 5.
It does what it’s says it does
Yes, it works, and I’m surprised. I have an anxious cat. He’s anxious all the time. Under vet care and has medication. Sometimes that doesn’t even seem to work. The only reason I gave it 4 stars, was because I was hoping it would last for a longer period of time. Maybe lasts for an hour. However, for trip to vet, ect. I’d get it.
It works for us!
I have a very mean house cat and just about had it with his attitude so I finally decided to give something a try. We’re in day three of using this product morning and evening and I do see a difference in his behavior. He’s still a jerk but not so much now to the other cats or dog. When he sneaks outside he is starting to come right back to me if I go outside and just walk around AND he willingly lets me bring him back inside instead of throwing a fit and scratching me up! Hopefully it continues to work for him.
I have been using this for my cat for the last 5 years (since she was a feisty little kitten)! Whenever she has a nail or vet appointment I give it to her once a day for a few days before! She licks it right off my finger w/ no problems. Only thing that works for her!!
Have a wild & crazy cat someone left for a few weeks but never came back to pick up. Giving him ThunderWunders twice a day in his food has definitely helped. He's not suddenly morphed into a calm cat but is much more tolerable to live with.
Calming Cat Paw Gel helps our 12 year old cat with her daily anxiety since she lost her two sisters and is only pet in house now. She likes the taste too.
My cat loves the taste! However, she's still a fraidy Cat. I so wanted to get something for her anxiety. It's worse since she lost her sister 2 months ago.
This does work
I bought this product when I rescued another cat. I have a 12-year-old female and I rescued and 7 year old male who is very big 20 lb and while he likes other cats he's very intimidating. He wants to initiate play and she could care less My 12-year-old is a little anxious and nervous if new people are in the house. I gave this to her first and she loves the taste of it she licks it right off my finger. Him on the other hand does not like it so I wipe it on his front paws or whatever area of his body I can grab. He's not a lap cat, he can be very loving but he's sick. This seems to really help him calm down. He has feline asthma and he gets really hyped up with the Albuterol so after his treatment I wipe this on his paws to keep him chilled out.
This gel is a miracle! It works so quickly, I am thrilled to have it in my closet of kitty aids!
We're not sure...
First, the flavor is questionable. My cats and fosters won't lap it up voluntarily. I had to draw it in a syringe and force feed them before traveling or baths. Does it calm them? I'm not sure, I think it really depends on the cat or where we're going LOL.