Thyro-L Powder for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Thyro-L is a powder supplement prescribed to aid in the correction of conditions associated with a low-circulating thyroid hormone in horses. It may also be helpful in the adjunct treatment for weight loss caused by insulin resistance, as well as aid in the prevention of laminitis and hyperlipidemia—an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Uniprim Powder for Horses Apple Flavor, 2000 gm$219.99Chewy Price
- Prascend (Pergolide) Tablets for Horses, 1 mg, 10 tablets$29.90Chewy Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 25 gm tube$7.50Chewy Price
- Polyglycan for Horses 10mL$98.63Chewy Price$93.70Autoship Price
- OvaMed (Altrenogest) Solution for Horses, 1000-mL$129.97Chewy Price$189.70List Price$123.47Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
best price, quick delivery
My horse has been on Thyro-L to help with metabolic problems and when I needed to purchase a new jar, I found that Chewy had it for less money than my usual sources. Approval from my vet was easily handled by Chewy and the product arrived before the tracking date. I'm thrilled with the experience.
Easy to use!
Easy to measure, easy to add into damp pellets or cubes, no trouble getting fat pony to eat it.
Thyro-L (Prescribed by my Vet)
Chewy had one of the best prices on the internet for Thyro-L, and when I ordered it, it got to me faster than my vet usually delivered! Chewy is my hero!
A good product
It is so convenient to get this big container of Thyrol L from Chewy, instead of going to the vet every few months for a small amount. My older, metabolic, horse has really benefitted from this. His coat is better and his muscle mass is better. I was skeptical when the vet advised testing him and starting it, but it works well.
Great for Ponies with diabetes
My pony was overweight and sluggish. Since the vet put him on this product, he has dropped weight and is much more active.
My horses are prescribed this by my vet
My horses eat in grain with out a problem. My vet would have to blood work to if need more less.
What a Difference!
My new vet prescribed this for my 18 yr. old Anglo-Arab mare the very first time she evaluated her and reviewed my horse’s vet notes, earlier lab reports. She knew right away what my concerns were and what my mare needed, unlike previous, less experienced vets! My horse could have been helped 2 years earlier if I’d had my new vet on board back then! This product has already made a huge difference in my mare’s overall health, attitude and appearance after only 2 weeks! I am thrilled! Thank you!