TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for pets and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Kit includes a leatherette pouch, a stainless-steel tick removal fork, and a super-fine-tip tweezer for removing nymphs and small deer ticks.
- Keep the tick remover kit in your first aid bag, glove compartment or backpack to easily remove ticks on the go.
- Rugged, 100% stainless-steel tools can be washed or sterilized between uses.
- Includes a tick ID card to help identify the most common tick species in the United States.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.98Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- TickCheck Remover Spoon with Tick ID Card, 3-pack$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- TickEase Tick Removal Tweezer Tool$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Bobbi Panter Charlie Dog Signature Outdoor Solution Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$26.60Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$116.97Chewy Price$121.47List Price$111.12Autoship Price
- TevraPet Activate II Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
The best tick remover!
I love this tick remover tool! If you have a pet who doesn't want to hold still long enough for you to get tweezers placed properly, this is the tool for you! Just slide the v-shape in at the tick's head right against the skin and pull up - you'll get the WHOLE LIVE TICK, head and all! And no, it doesn't hurt your pet because ticks inject an anesthetic agent when they latch in, so you're not hurting your pet pulling the nasty sucker out. This is by far the safest (no squeezing the tick, so you won't force tick grossness into your pet's bloodstream) and easiest (very little coordination needed, which helps with a squirmy pet) way to remove ticks. Get one - you won't be disappointed!
Gross and effective
Bought this to take my puppy camping in the foothills. I found a tick - first one I’ve ever seen - on her shoulder. The tweezers were very effective in the very gross process. It was quite well attached - much better than I thought - and I was able to remove it completely with these
helpful to have on hand
Hope I never have to use these but want to be on the safe side and have them ready