TickEase Tick Removal Tweezer Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The only tweezers specifically designed to remove ticks from both humans and animals.
- Works to safely and effectively remove ticks of all sizes, types, and levels of engorgement.
- Dual-tipped design is made for animals on the slotted end and for people on the thin, pointed end.
- 100% stainless steel can withstand sterilization heat so you can safely clean for repeated use.
- Complies with CDC tick removal guidelines and includes a bonus magnifier and tick testing instructions.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.98Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealTickCheck Remover Spoon with Tick ID Card, 3-pack$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealSkout's Honor Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealTickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- DealVeterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$5.97Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- DealPetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$3.90Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||Anti-Parasitic||First Aid||First Aid|
|Material||—||—||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
I got my previous tweezers from the drugstore. I was surprised by how much sturdier these are. They should last much longer. They're much larger than I expected and look easier to grip. I haven't had the the need to use them yet I'm sure there'll be more than equal to the task.
Easy to use and the tweezers side is nice for tiny ticks or other issues - I ended up using it for a double-porcupine weekend to pull quills out too! Great value for the price. I bought this and the smaller multipack of green plastic ones, I prefer this as it is easier to hold and twist in my opinion.
Thankfully have not had to use yet, but very pleased with product. Good quality and good pricing.
I have not had to use this tool yet but it gives me peace of mind knowing that I have it on hand. It’s very well-made.
Our dogs get a lot of ticks in winter. For the couple that we miss, I love this tool! Works amazing, no hair pulling like when using tweezers. Highly recommended.
50/50 Tick Tool
The tweezers are much to pointed to grab onto a tick. If there was more surface area with grading/ridges, grabbing onto the tick will be much easily. The pointed ends are difficult to hold securely. The tick removal end works for most tick sizes.
A must have for summer 2021
After last year’s COVID related wildlife surge, the ticks are out in full force this summer in the northeast. I took my dear rescue camping for the first time this weekend and we found a truly staggering number of dog ticks on her, myself, and our gear, despite staying out of the tall grass as much as possible. This was a life saver. I bought a lot of stuff to prepare for her first camping trip, but this was the BEST. I was even able to use the crowbar end to remove a tick fro the back of my neck by feel alone. It was well worth the $8. I may buy a backup just to keep in the car for our hikes. Be warned, though: the business end with the tweezers is sharp. Stabbed myself a couple of times by accident. I’m probably going to try to get a leather sheath or something to store them in just to reduce the possibility of accidental injury.
Pulls ticks from even the wiggling dog that won't let you get a good look. The way it slides underneath the body and hugs the head you will get it out. It works like a nail puller on the back of a hammer. Lifts the head right out.
Sturdy & Useful
Pleased with this sturdy and easy-to-use tick remover. With the dual ends for different purposes this is most helpful and useful in removing of ticks from my small dog.
I used this tool for the first time today after I found four ticks on my dog. It was very easy to remove the ticks. Highly recommend. I believe this is the best tool on the market for removing ticks.