Safely remove ticks from both pets and humans with the TickEase Tick Removal Tweezer Tool. The only tweezer of its kind, TickEase features dual tips that are specially designed to remove ticks from both man and man’s best friend. With a thin, pointed tip on one end that can remove even the tiniest tick from people, the other end features a slotted scoop that can remove larger or engorged ticks from animals. Tick-borne illnesses like Lyme disease are a growing concern in the U.S., and proper removal is a critical step in preventing infection.
- The only tweezers specifically designed to remove ticks from both humans and animals.
- Works to safely and effectively remove ticks of all sizes, types, and levels of engorgement.
- Dual-tipped design is made for animals on the slotted end and for people on the thin, pointed end.
- 100% stainless steel can withstand sterilization heat so you can safely clean for repeated use.
- Complies with CDC tick removal guidelines and includes a bonus magnifier and tick testing instructions.
Tick removal tweezers, bonus mirror, tick testing instructions.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by TickEase