Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Enhanced Pellets Refill
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Get the best Breeze pellets for odor control with this enhanced formula, which wows with an Active Clean scent that controls fecal odor on contact.
- These mess-minimizing pellets are specifically designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately) and are great with all Breeze models.
- Minimize messes around the box with this anti-tracking pellet cat litter, which is 99.9% dust-free.
- Solid waste stays on top of this low tracking pellet cat litter for easy scooping of your Breeze system.
- You can change these enhanced pellets just once a month, helping save you time while keeping your feline family happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 3.5-lb bag, case of 6$55.68Chewy Price$64.79List Price$52.90Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads, 8 count$13.27Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.61Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$15.05Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.30Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze XL All-In-One Cat Litter Box System$76.48Chewy Price$76.49List Price
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag, bundle of 4$71.04Chewy Price$67.49Autoship Price
- Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$20.03Chewy Price$24.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.||—||—||clay||—|
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
Enhanced Litter Pellets
I've been using the Tidy Cat litter pellets for about 5 years. Easy to clean up after - I replace all the pellets every 4 weeks so there's no odor problems and my cat is very picky! She definitely likes the cleanliness when I use the pellets, and that's important to me that she's happy.
This stuff works!
I have been a Tidy Cat user for years. With the addition of Cupid to my family last year, I decided to try the Breeze system over the traditional litter. I wasn't too impressed with the regular Breeze pellets. I then tried the Enhanced and it made a difference. I say this because Cupid has some really stinky stuff. The regular pellets did not cover the odor. The Enhanced does, at least most of it. I am sold and am willing to pay a little more for this peace of mind, or shall I say, cleaner smell.
Love Breeze Litter System
I have enjoyed--and so do/did my cats when I switched to the Breeze System. Though it is recommended to have a litter box for each cat plus 1 more, having 2 cats, I did not find it necessary to have 3 boxes. Two of them, when I had 2 cats, usually used the one close at hand. Now only having 1 cat, due to the recent passing of my beautiful cat, Oreo Beauty, Pinky will still use both of them. They clean easily monthly, scooping out feces, and changing the litter urine pase is a "breeze."
These pellets are fantastic at keeping away odor. My two cats use this for tinkle only and the 10 year old was Leary at first but now both use it. it saves the other box for mostly “the other” ;) and cuts back on cleaning time. The breeze is a good system to have as an additional box.
System works great!
The new Breeze litter system is awesome. It's easy and no mess. And it saves money because the pellets aren't replaced nearly as often. I use it with my Litter Genie and the entire litter cleaning process is easy, quick, and odorless.
Breeze is the way to go
I have recommended this system to my friends. it works great even with multiple cats. the pads are highly absorbent and there. is. no. odor. from urine. The pellets don't absorb liquid and a quick scoop cleans up the solids and lasts 30 days. I used to order 3 40lb bags of tidy cat and what a pain to clean and throw away All that is in the past. This is the way.
Breeze litter and the system is great!
My cats have used the Breeze system since they were kittens. I find it is much better than other litter systems - no dust, easy to scoop, pads are easy to change and smell is at a minimum.
Pellet cat litter
This is the best litter system for cats. The bag will last me for at least 6-9 months. There is never a smell.
This is the best cat litter system I've ever used. Does not smell, very easy to clean, and love the disposable litter pad.
So much better than litter. Last longer and isn't everywhere. I recommend switching right away