Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for multi-cat homes to help reduce odor and mess.
- Absorbent pads prevent puddling and hold high levels of liquid.
- Disposable for convenience and easy cleanup.
- Lightly scented to control litter box smells.
- Works with Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Enhanced Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$21.89List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$14.96Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.29List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Peritas Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Teal$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$21.80Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$20.03Chewy Price$24.29List Price
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$18.67Chewy Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze XL All-In-One Cat Litter Box System$76.48Chewy Price$76.49List Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System$42.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||—||—||—||Odor Control, Unscented||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
Love this, but have questions
I have been using this system for years. I love it b/c it cuts down on the smell...however, I don't know how to keep the pellets from spreading all over the place. I have the XL boxes but my cats are "diggers" (like, digging to China diggers. LOL). Also, I have found a few times that the pee has gone all the way through the pads and the tray is FULL of pee. I changed it about every other day. It would be too expensive to have to change the thick pad everyday....am I doing something wrong. The smell is nauseating.
Find the Scent Added to these Pads Nauseating
I’ve used these multi-cat strength pads for a couple years; however, it seems a “scent” has been added to these multi-cat pads that wasn’t previously present in the older version of these pads. These new multi-cat strength pads seem to give off a nauseating odor that unpleasantly attempts to mask the odor of cat urine. Thinking that I may have mistakenly ordered a “scented” variety of the Breeze Multi-Cat strength pad, I reviewed my last order carefully and made note of the fact that I hadn’t ordered a “scented” version. Then, I carefully read the online Chewy description for these multi-cat strength pads and it does say these pads are “lightly scented”. Ugh! While the pads are absorbent, due to the stench of the new scent that’s been added to the pads, I’ll never order these again. Guess it’s back to using regular strength or finding an alternative “unscented” brand.
Have previously reviewed the Tidy Cat system (with 5 stars!) and wanted to update with these newer multi-cat pads. Firstly, i along with everyone else, was frustrated with the mysterious shortage (from the entire planet, it seemed!) of pads earlier this year. I wanted to try these for my one once feral kitty and they do absorb more, in my opinion! Just want to add, the first time I used it, I was shocked to see a tray full o pee. While I smelled nothing, I realized I hadn't made sure the pad was in smoothly--I believe it bunched up when the drawer/tray was closed. They are perhaps a bit thicker than the regular pads and I just put it in as I always had the others. Have not had an issue since. I also turn the tray halfway thru the week since my kitty also goes in the same area of the box each time. This pad has actually lasted over a week--found out accidentally one time. Anyway, they are a bit spendy, but the cheaper pads don't work nearly as well for me or as long. Would be great and helpful if they weren't so expensive; however, this Breeze system is sooo great, I don't want to change. Have been using for several years--no litter track on the floor, stuck to my feets or the cats! No litter track in the bed (barf!!!!) no smell when you walk in the house, no pee clumps. Ok this was going to be a short review for the new pads & I've veered off-topic. While expensive, they do perform higher than the regular pad, so if you have more than one kitty using the box, a kitty that pees a lot or you want a bit more time on each pad with one regular kitty, it is worth trying out the 8 pad pack. Grab an extra to keep for a rainy day...
Much more absorbent!
We’ve been using the Breeze system for years and have turned several other cat owners on to it who were equally pleased by the dust free, odor free system. But these multi cat pads turned out to be much thicker and more absorbent than the original pads and they are worth the small extra cost for the excellent performance.
I've got three cats with four litter box. Each pad lasts roughly a week, which is at least twice as long as the other pads lasted. Also... doesn't get stinky.
Absorbent, but not Seriously Recommend with Reservations
I bought the Breeze system for my older cat. Started with the regular pads. Let it go four days and got a shock when the pad tray was sloshing with urine. Pleasant. Bought these, and if I turn the tray around every two days it can be used for only four days. However, really expensive, and with one cat, I would not call these "seriously" absorbent. My cat "goes" in the same corner of the box all the time. The pads are divided into thirds, so the outer sections get soaked while the center section only gets the slosh-over.
We have 2 cats. The multi cat allows me to change it roughly once a week. They work well, little mess. Absorb well, easy to use. If you use Breeze and have more than one cat I highly recommend the multi-cat pads.
I love these pads! I have two cats and these are very absorbent. I don't have to worry about the box ever overflowing or not being able to handle it. I would definitely recommend, especially for owners with multiple cats.
I love these multi pads, but what a surprise when I opened my most recent bag and the bags in the middle were the regular bags and not the multi-cat strength bags!!!! These liners are the best, but I was very disappointed when just the top and bottom pads were the multi-strength!
Generic is better
The odor control is good during the day. I think these are thinner than they used to be. Multi cat pads don't last 24 hours without overflowing (2 cats), resulting in cleaning urine out of the tray. Might as well save money, get the generic and not have to clean the tray daily.