Tidy Cats Free & Clean Non-Clumping Unscented Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers 10-day odor control when used as directed to help you maintain a fresh-smelling home.
- Low-tracking and 99.9% dust-free litter helps keep the litter box area tidy, while providing a clean pour every time.
- The ease of non-clumping litter meets the power of activated charcoal, which actively absorbs and locks away litter box odors.
- Unscented cat litter formula made without fragrances or dyes.
- Highly absorbent to keep your cat companion's litter box dry after use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$11.26Chewy Price$10.70Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Tropical Breeze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.06Chewy Price$18.11Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Relaxing Chamomile & Rose Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.26Chewy Price$16.40Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$10.23Chewy Price$9.72Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Lavender Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.||—||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Multi-Cat||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Oh I don't know
My experience with Tidy Cats NON CLUMPING litter is..well...not a fan. It may be ok if you have just one cat but for multiple cats, this just doesn't do the trick. It doesn't last for 10 days, even when using 3 litter boxes for 3 cats. It does it's job for 3-4 days. I was expecting the large bag to last at least 3 weeks. It only lasted a week and a half. To put into perspective, I've had the same luck with the store brand $3 litter as I have with Tidy Cats non clumping. Chewy is a wonderful company and this review doesn't pertain to their awesome service...just the this specific Tidy Cats product.
Be aware of ordering more than you intended.
This is pictured and priced as a single bag (which is all I wanted for a first-time trial). The scented Tidy Cat is shown as a "2-pk." But not this one. We see only the big $8+change price. So I'm somewhat annoyed to receive an invoice saying I'll receive 2 bags of this product at twice the price I thought I was paying.
Heavy, dirty, tracks terribly…..
Decent on odor but that’s about the only good point. It’s very heavy (lifting is near impossible), very dirty (turns everything black….cats, floors, everything), and tracks everywhere. I’ve purchased it twice, to give it a good try, but won’t purchase it again.
No odor control
Worst litter I have ever tried. Claims to have up to ten days of ordor control but the scent of cat urine was overwhelming by day 3. No other litter has forced me to do a full litterbox clean every 3 days. Never purchasing again
I was gifted this Tidy Cats Free & Clean Non-Clumping Unscented Cat Litter in exchange for my honest review. This was the first time using an UNSCENTED non clumping cat litter and so far both my cat and myself are impressed. In the past, I wouldn't imagine myself using an unscented litter as I always appreciate a good fragrance coming from the litterbox but this one did a shockingly good job at absorbing, locking in, and eliminating odors. I did add some scent crystals a few days in, simply by preference, but honestly they weren't needed at all. Odor, dust, and tracking was not a problem at all. Absorbency was phenomenal. Urine didn't cause the litter to get muddy and stick to my cat's paws whatsoever. It was very impressive and changed my negative attitude toward non-clumping cat litter all together.
Nice alternative to clumping litter
This was the first time using a non clumping cat litter. I always use unscented because I clean the litter box every day anyway. This litter did a good job at controlling odor, about the same as my clumping litter. Odor, dust, and tracking was not a problem with this litter at all. I was hesitant to try no clumping but this seemed to absorb really well and not get stuck to my cats paws. I was impressed and changed my attitude toward non-clumping cat litter and would consider it in the future due to this full size sample I was provided.
Best litter I've tried!
I recieved the Tiday Cats Free & Clean Non- Clumping Unscented Cat Litter for Free in exchange for my honest opinion. I've tried so many brands and styles of cat litter but no matter what they claim, they are dusty, or they don't control odor, but this cat litter was so different. It didn't kick up dust when poured, it controlled odor wonderfully and it was long lasting and easy to clean. My cat Rosie can be picky about new litter but she had no problems with this one. I think it would be great for a home with multiple cats or a single cat. I highly recommend it.
Helps with odor
This unscented cat litter does a good job of eliminating odor without just masking it. The litter is non-clumping and pretty basic, but it works well even in a household with 3 cats. i typically buy the Special kitty brand because it's inexpensive and works well enough, but i definitely noticed a difference with this cat litter. i would consider it to be one of the better cat litters on the market for this price point.
Honestly I was very hesitant to try this cat litter because I previously purchased their crystal litter and it was a dusty smelly nightmare. However, this litter is awesome! I’ve been having some troubles finding a good non-clumping litter because clumping litter sucks, and this one is amazing. There’s almost zero dust and it absorbs pee quickly so there’s no messes. Odor control could be better. I haven’t noticed any major tracking other than the usual. Overall this is a great non clumping litter option, and I’m definitely gonna be switching to this. I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.
Best Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter on the Market
I’ve tried almost every non-clumping cat litter on the market, many of them are horribly scented or very dusty. This is the best one I have been able to find that is not outrageously expensive. I find that I get about a week’s worth of odor control, which is fine because I usually change it out completely after a week anyway. During that time, you can’t even tell that we have a litter box in the house! #ChewyTeamRated