Tidy Cats Lightweight Glade Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tidy Cats LightWeight kitty litter stops ammonia odor in its tracks for 14 days when used as directed
- The lightweight litter is 50% lighter than the leading clumping litter and is easy to carry, pour and store for less weight, not less litter!
- Taking care of the litter box is a snap with this low dust cat litter which pours cleanly into the box and forms tight, light clumps for easy-peasy scooping.
- With a Glade Clear Springs scent, this clay clumping cat litter keeps your kitties' litter box area smelling fresh while locking in moisture to keep them dry and comfy.
- This Tidy Cats clumping litter is great for multiple-cat households and makes litter care easy, so you can get back to the important stuff—hanging out with your feline family.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tidy Cats Lightweight Glade Blossoms Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight 4-in-1 Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Free & Clean Lightweight Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tidy Cats 4-in-1 Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb pail$18.38Chewy Price$19.69List Price
- Tidy Cats Glade Tough Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb jug, case of 2$22.96Chewy Price$23.98List Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb jug$10.15Chewy Price
- Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb pail$18.38Chewy Price$19.69List Price
- Fresh Step Lightweight Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box$15.69Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Fresh Step Triple Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$21.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Clay and Mineral Product with Deodorizing System.||Natural Clay and Mineral Products with Deodorizing System.||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Lightweight, Odor Control, Dust Free||Clumping, Scented, Lightweight, Odor Control, Dust Free||Clumping, Lightweight, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Lightweight||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
758 Customer Reviews
I use the regular Tidy Cat with Glade and like it. I bought this version because I thought it would track less, and cause less dust. Wrong. It gets all over. Stuck on my cats paws and - she hated it. She pooped on the rug after using the box because I think she couldn't wait to get out of the litterbox. While covering poop, it is so light that is flew outside the bix with poop nuggets. It also doesn't clump well. Her pee and litter actually was outside the box in damp balls. I did a full dump of the box, cleaned it and we are back to regular Tidy Cat here. PS. My cat is not picky at all. We just equally hated this litter.
Recommend this litter
This litter is truly much lighter than other litters. However, it still works well, both in its clumping abilities and its ability to decrease odor.
Much easier for my senior mother to use and no odor! I cannot smell the litter box when I visit (I always did before) even when in the same room.
Low tracking litter
I like this litter even though it smells a little strange. It is low tracking and easy clean up . However, I have 2 cats and one container of litter does not even last two weeks.
This litter does not clump. It turns into a type of paste but doesn’t clump enough to scoop out.
This is the worst smelling litter I have ever had the misfortune of purchasing. The smell is offensively strong burning my nose and throat. I thought if I opened the windows, the smell would dissipate. But no. I threw it out unused. How any manufacturer thought this "fragrance" was appropriate for an animal with higher nasal sensitivities than humans is beyond me. I'm going back to fresh step. I should never have tried anything else.
Happy Cat Mama
I placed a bulk order for cat litter & it was processed & shipped quick! Andddd the packaging made it easy to bring inside .. will definitely be reordering from Chewy.. soon!(I’ve got a lotta cats!!)
Best Cat Litter Ever!
I’ve tried several brands of cat litter a d this is by far the best. It comes in a convenient jug, is lightweight, smells very fresh with Glade deodorizer and clumps well for easy disposal. Highly recommend especially for multiple cats use.
Good Overall Litter
This litter is probably one of the best out of all the litters I've used lately. I prefer to use clay and prefer a light scent. Not a lot of dust either. My kitties went right in and did their business so they like it too!
disaster! Poor clumpy left a massive mess
This litter has one job and it doesn't do it well. The clumping was so poor, the cats dragged a pasty combination of urine and litter around the house causing a massive disgusting mess. Never had a little this poor. Will never buy this brand again.