Lighten your litter box duties with the powerful performance of Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Max LightWeight 24/7 Performance for Multiple Cats Clumping Litter. Half the weight of the leading clumping kitty litter, this lightweight litter is easy to carry, pour and store! The odor control cat litter gives you around-the clock-protection, leaving more time for fun with your feline friends. Tidy Max moisture-activated Power Pieces absorb moisture and odor, helping keep the litter box dry for your pals. Best of all, Tidy Max Ammonia Blocker prevents ammonia odors for up to 2 weeks when used as directed. Altogether, the scoopable cat litter makes litter duties easy. Strong clumping action makes scooping simple, and the low dust cat litter gives you a clean pour. This recyclable box packaging even has handles for easy carrying and pouring. Inside, a leak-proof bag protects against shipping damage and weather. Just pull open the perforated bag top, then pour or scoop this advanced lightweight clumping litter for day and night odor control.
- A recyclable box with easy-to-carry handles makes this lightweight clumping cat litter a snap to open, pour, store and break down for recycling.
- Tidy Max moisture-activated Power Pieces absorb odor and liquids, giving you a powerful multi cat litter that helps keep the litter box dry and your home smelling fresh.
- Get around-the-clock odor protection—Tidy Max Ammonia Blocker prevents ammonia odors for up to 2 weeks when you use this scented litter as directed.
- 50% lighter than the leading clumping cat litter, Tidy Cats lightweight litter is easy to carry and makes scooping simple with tight, strong clumping action.
- Purina Tidy Cats scented cat litter is great for multiple cats over the age of four to six months, giving you an easy way to keep your entire feline family happy.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Tidy Max