Kick tough litter box odors to the curb and bring the scents of spring into your home with Purina Tidy Cats Tidy Max LightWeight With Glade Clean Blossoms Clumping Litter. Made from natural clay and mineral product, this odor-neutralizing formula defends against strong smells and provides truly awesome litter odor control. Tidy Max Power Pieces soak up liquid and odors to keep your kitty's cat box dry, leaving behind the light, fresh fragrance of Glade. The strong clumping action helps make scooping quick and simple, and this lightweight cat litter weighs half as much as leading clumping litters, making it easy to lift and pour. Best of all, this Tidy Cats Glade cat litter formula is powerful enough for multi-cat households, making the kitty litter box a welcoming place for your entire furry family. The improved packaging features a recyclable box with easy-to-carry handles and a leak-proof bag. Just pull open the perforated bag top, then pour or scoop the litter into your kitty's box.
- This lightweight litter weighs half as much as leading clumping litters and has easy-to-carry handles to make refilling your good girl's litter box a snap.
- Tidy Max Ammonia Blocker blocks ammonia odor for up to two weeks, and moisture-activated Power Pieces absorb odor and liquids to help the cat box stay fresh-smelling and dry.
- This clumping multi cat litter forms tight clumps that stay strong while you scoop—even when you have more than one feline friend to clean up after.
- The light scent of Glade Clean Blossoms leaves behind a pleasant fragrance in your four-legged friend's litter box area.
- This leak-proof bag protects the litter inside from weather and damage during shipping and comes packaged inside a recyclable box for compact storage.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Tidy Max