Tiger Tough Corrugated Cat Scratcher, Small
About This Item
- Corrugated scratcher to satisfy your kitty’s natural urge to scratch.
- Made from recycled materials and can be recycled in return after use.
- Double-sided design provides more scratching surface for your paw-tner.
- Curbs destructive behavior from your companion with a productive outlet.
- Includes catnip to entice your furry friend to use the scratcher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- DealPetlinks Caterpillar Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.22Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$15.98Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Leapin Laser 2 in 1 Laser & Wand Cat Toy$8.30Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Stretch n' Scratch Cat Scratcher Toy$35.16Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- DealPetlinks Catnip Mouser Cat Toy$5.19Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- DealCat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$44.99Chewy Price
- DealFat Cat Classic Fluff Bunnies Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.98Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealDoggles Sushi Crab Cat Toy, Red$4.19Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Wool-Ee Crawler Telescopic Wand Cat Toy$11.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealSmartyKat Bouncy Mouse Interactive Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.00Chewy Price$5.12List Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Super Hunters Cat Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$6.65Chewy Price$7.42List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Toy Feature||—||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this thing!!
My cat, Smudge loves this thing!! He’s always sitting or sleeping on it- and completely shreds it!!
My cats certainly like it!
A little expensive for basically corrugated cardboard slats, technically you could make similar from boxes and the right glue with a certain ease. But purchasing is obviously more convenient so you get that benefit, and my cats certainly love it!