Tiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat house that fulfills your paw-tner’s natural instincts to scratch, stretch and sleep.
- Made from recycled materials with a blank cardboard exterior that can be customized.
- Features a corrugated scratcher to curb destructive behavior from your kitty.
- Includes catnip and a hanging toy for added fun for your furry friend.
- Eco-friendly house can be recycled after use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- District 70 Sardine Cardboard Cat Scratcher Toy, Peach$59.99Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.69Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Necoichi Interactive Track Ball Cat Scratcher Toy$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Tiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Will Buy Again!!
My 2 cats absolutely love this box! We’ve had it for months, and though it’s getting rough around the edges and had to get duct taped in a couple places, it’s been well worth the price. I also was delighted to see the box itself was a toy - genius. It got ripped apart pretty quickly. Will be back to buy again!
Cats love it
I took out the scratcher on the bottom to give my cats more room and placed a towel down for comfort. I think they like the cushion of the towel more than the scratcher. The scratcher was also hard to use by my cays due to their size
Not only do both of our cats love laying in this but whoever the genius was that made the box it came in into a toy, needs all the praise!!! When I tell you they LOVE the box it came in and the game it turns into, they looovveee it!! Not only do they play with it (more than the cardboard house of course) they sleep on it too haha. I got this little house to try and keep our box collection low, and here we go, we can’t get rid of the one it comes in.. aye caramba.
Easy to assemble
This product is easy to assemble but still sturdy. My Emma likes to sit in it and look out the little windows LOL. My only reason for knocking off one star is I think it needs a bit more square inchage (is that a word?) to accommodate my large cat.
The brilliance in this product is it combines so many things that cats truly love! Our cats do not climb towers, scratch towers, or typically play with the toys we buy for them. They do love boxes, though. And they love catnip. Our eldest, Listado has fallen in love with this house. He is in it every single day since it was delivered. Yahoo!
Not worth it
You can just use any cardboard box I have a huge cat and he just blows right outa this thing
Simon loves it
My cat is really lazy & picky about where he lays..He absolutely loves this thing..even though he's quite big & I had to leave the roof off..lol
Cheap Cardboard. Just make this yourself out of old chewy boxes.
CATS LOVE IT!! Starts a world war though
I got this because my three kitties love boxes, hiding, and cardboard. I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but I went ahead and bought it. I’m so glad I did!! They all love it so much they fight each other for it. It’s been a few months and while the house has definitely seen better days, it’s still holding up. My boy is around 13 lbs and he can still fit in it. My youngest girl loves chewing on this like it’s her food but the house is still standing. Just make sure to fold the flaps as the instructions say and you should have a cute little cardboard house for your kitty for months!!
My kitty is so happy with this item. And I love how the packaging box turns into another toy!! BONUS!!