Tiger Tough Play Stairs 49.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree
About This Item
- Interactive cat tree with multiple levels of fun for your furry friend.
- Features a spring-loaded ball wand toy on the top level.
- Cat-IQ Busy Box includes two jingle balls for a fun game of cat-and-mouse.
- Each platform is covered in 100% polyester plush faux fur with natural sisal posts for scratching.
- Cat tree is easy to assemble and ideal for both single and multi-cat homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 38-in Cat Tree with Condo, Top Perch & Toy, Gray$43.31Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 2-Story Cat Condo$74.95Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 20-in IQ Busy Box Cat Scratching Post & Toys, Beige$32.49Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- Armarkat Carpeted Real Wood Condo Cat Tree, Brown, 56-in$201.75Chewy Price$299.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Playhouse, Classy Navy$48.05Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- IRIS 47-in Plush Cat Tree, Brown/Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$75.77Chewy Price$90.85List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||—||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Not for a cat over 10 pounds...
I'm so disappointed! I read the reviews and I don't know how a 15 pound cat can fit on this, let alone my big boy who is 19 pounds and doesn't. Monkey does hop up and play with the toy but he loves to lounge on the platforms and sleep on the top bed. He can't do either of those things with this one. It is beautiful, easy to assemble and will keep a cat occupied but I do not recommend this for any cat over 10 pounds
He LOVES IT
Great purchase! My new furbaby really loves the scratchy posts and all the levels. This is his first, but will not be his last!
Luna's Fun Tower
My new kitten, Luna, loves this tower, and It took my son no time to put it together. The only complaint Luna would have is the spring toy...it scared her, so we took it off. Once it was gone she started enjoying the top ledge. The activity box keeps her interest which is great when she goes into crazy kitten mode.
Good cat tree
The item was delivered fast. The product was as easy to put together and I'm happy with it. The only downfall was I was expecting the platforms to be a bit bigger! I've got BIG cats! And they like to lay on the perches. Overall a great product for the price
Too small for my cat
My cat is way too big for this. I wish I'd known this before I bought it. I originally bought it because it was taller and had three steps for my cat who is getting a little older and doesn't like to climb so much. But she does use the rope bars for her claws. That's all she uses it for. BUT... if you have a small kitty, it's a nice cat tree. It's nice, soft, and easy to assemble.
Sturdy & cute
Love this! Got it for my cats for the holidays and was a little worried because my boys are big, 15 lbs each, and I was hoping the multiple platforms would be big enough for them to lounge. And they are! One of my cats immediately curled up in the very top. It's sturdy and isn't so huge that it dominates the room we put it in. Would recommend for bigger cats that love to climb and scratch.
I love the cat tree--but the cats are a little hesitant
I love the cat tree but the cats are a little hesitant. They sat on it yesterday and we are hopeful that they will want to play on it soon.
My fur babies loved their old one ao wanted to get them the same one.
Cat Condo Too Small
I was very disappointed with the cat condo because the the bed on top was so small my cat could not fit in it. The condo was very easy to assemble and it looked great when completed. However, I gave it to my neighbor who has a kitten which works out great for now.
Fun and useful
My kitten loves this. She plays with the toys and sits on the top all the time. My only complaint would be that the top sitting area isn't very big, She's only 4 months old and there's not a lot of growing room there. Fortunately, I have a talented friend who can make a new piece to go there when she gets bigger.