Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown
About This Item
- The sisal post will help fulfill your kitty’s scratching instincts.
- Features a Cat-IQ Busy Box that comes with 2 jingle balls to keep your cat entertained.
- Designed with a spring-loaded ball to encourage plenty of batting and exercise.
- The top perch offers your cat a comfortable spot to sleep and lounge.
- Covered in a soft, plush material for added comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.80Chewy Price$84.84List Price
- Go Pet Club 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$29.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cheetah$99.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$32.72Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$27.55Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Vesper Cubo Tower 34.25-in Modern Cat Condo, Grey$118.25Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Armarkat Cat Scratching Post & Real Wood Condo Cat Tree, Goldenrod, 31-in$65.71Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$33.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Green$31.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 3-tier, Natural$152.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Hammock||Hammock||—||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Love this cat perch...The width is perfect for my adult cat. Prior purchases had more levels but my cat would not rest on them--not wide enough for her taste. Shadow(my cat) will even sleep on this one because it is so sturdy--She also loves the scratching post (my furniture is now safe!). I was concerned that the single post would tip, but it is very stable even when shadow plays with the cat toy underneath. Thinking of getting a 2nd one to place near the office window. Very satisfied with this purchase...Thanks Tiger Tough!
I wish this were more sturdy, as it is very soft and cute. It is however way too wobbly, and my cat is afraid to go on it because of how unstable it is
My mom's kitty likes it
My mom's cat really likes this tree to be able to sit on and look out the window she plays with the balls in it every now and then but she'd rather sit on it and look out the window
Took getting used to. Now in love
This was super easy to put together! He hasn't started scratching on it yet- but now he's warmed up to it and loves sitting on top of the platform to look out the window. Great deal.
Just what I was looking for
This cat tree is just what I was looking for. It's hard to find one that's tall enough for them to look out the window, but not overpowering.
Cat stand with scratching post
My cats love it. It is very wobbly though and rather unstable.
My cat loves this
My cat loves playing with the balls in the bottom ring. She is so smart, she pulled all the balls out the very first time she saw her scratch post. She also loves laying on the top and looking out the living room window. This is sturdy for her.
Perfect for her to stare out the window in my office
Great! Really Happy
At first, I got one with a defective screw, so it was unstable and constantly leaning to the side. I emailed Chewy and they had a replacement out to me within a week and said if the old one was salvageable to donate it. Unfortunately, it was not, but I was really impressed with their quick response and turn around time! The second one that came is perfect. It is strong and holds both of my cat's weight, although I will say they have not tried sitting on the top part or anything, just attacking/jumping on the scratching post part. I am really happy with the replacement, and I will definitely be purchasing from Chewy again not only because of the product but also because of their customer service!
Good for kittens, maybe not for cats
This tree looks and feels good and is easy to assemble, but the design makes it impossible to make the tree sturdy enough that it won't shake under the weight of my 10 pound cat, which is a fairly normal sized cat. The tree almost tipped over the first time my cat jumped to the top of it due to the size of the base (a little too small). After one time on the tree, my cat hasn't gone near it in a week. The top is also a little small (again, my cat is not that big). This tree would probably be fine for a kitten, but I'll be taking it apart and using the pieces in a better design that I make myself.