Tiger Tough Tower Playground 22.83-in Corrugated Cat Tree
About This Item
- Cat house that fulfills your paw-tner’s natural instincts to scratch, stretch and sleep.
- Made from recycled materials and can be recycled in return after use.
- Features multiple corrugated scratchers to curb destructive behavior from your kitty.
- Includes catnip to entice your furry friend to use the scratchers.
- Ideal for multi-cat homes with individual private spots to avoid fights over territory.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Gray$12.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$110.38Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$94.87Chewy Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Kitty City Claw Mega Kit 46.75-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Green$42.22Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Nest 40.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo$110.51Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Becky 39-in Single Rest Bookshelf With Drawer & Cat Tree$169.07Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White$90.86Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Ava 33.9-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$81.59Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$103.69Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Catnip||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
9# rabbit thinks it's decent real estate
Appreciated reading the reviews that said to look for the instructions inside of the roof, easy to assemble once I found them. My rabbit is a bit too wide to fit through the slats easily but with a bit more lures she'll figure it out. Definitely sturdy and well made. She'll chew it for sure but I don't care as long as it's not a structural piece. If that's the case, a little tinfoil on the area will do the trick.
bunnies enjoy this
The assembly was really clear and straightforward (tip: the directions ARE in there, you might just have to take everything out before you find them), which was great. My 2 bunnies don’t hang out on this as much as I thought they would, but they do especially enjoy it when I sprinkle treats and hay on all the shelves for them to climb around for and nibble up.
Great purchase: cat loves it!
Our cat loves his tower. We've had it for a few months and he lounges in it, drags toys into it, scratches it, etc. The only drawback is that there aren't replacement scratch-y floors. Easy to assemble, definitely recommend.
excellent for rabbits!
This is perfect for bunnies! Most bunnies love to climb, mine always tries to get up high to observe the room and play. Instead of him always climbing furniture we got him this. Instead of a usual cat tree that can be tall, hard to climb if youre a bunny, and covered in fabric that a bunny can eat and get a gut blockage from, this is 100% cardboard! So 100% edible, so the bunny can chew and devour this safely if he wanted to (which he is working on). The levels are also short and close together, with railings, so he can’t accidentally fall from a height and hurt himself. He can also grip easily, with his furry feet he often can’t grip very well. This is a great product, perfect for bunnies, and ours loves it. I would buy this again if my bunny chews this one to bits.
The cats love it!
The cats are enjoying their Santa gift. It was fairly easy to put together and surprisingly sturdy considering it is 100% cardboard. Our big beast Ajax RU 44 did get stuck in/on the top perch so I modified a bit and removed the chimney so he had more room up there. Now they have a skylight/roof door instead of the chimney :)
Great for claws
It was pretty simple to put together. All of my cats showed interest at first, but now the only cat that plays in it id my guy with front claws.
Best birthday evah!!!
The humans finally got me the castle of my dreams. I heard them going on about how well made it is, that it was easy to put together and something about me not letting my siblings in.
A home run!
My cats love this condo. No tools necessary to assemble and very sturdy for something made entirely with cardboard. although the assembly instructions are vague there are only three or four parts that slide locked together in very obvious ways. I had it fully assembled within one hour by NOT reading the instructions. You can add catnip to the cardboard bases to attract the cats without it scattering all over the house. When they find a way to eat through part of it I will purchase this again and again.
Cats Like It
My 2 cats like this sturdy unit for occasional siestas and a little scratching. The assembly instructions are easy to follow and it was fun to build. The short "how to" video is especially helpful because the parts are shown full size vs the smaller, less detailed depiction on the enclosed instructions.
Difficult is an understatement
I second the review stating that the thing is difficult to put together and totally agree that the instructions are vague. It took me several days by myself. I just kept going back and back and back, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evenings ‘cause I wasn’t going to let it beat me. It does come with a packet of catnip. I do hope the other reviewer at least dusted it with the catnip before recycling! It would be a shame to have to recycle after all that work!