Tiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Quail Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet, grain-free wet food recipe is made with all-natural chicken and quail in a savory broth.
- High-protein, low-carb recipe helps boost energy, support the immune system, and support overall health.
- Biologically-appropriate nutrient profile mimics the natural prey of cats.
- Added chelated minerals and vitamins support a complete and balanced diet.
- High-moisture recipe helps supplement cats that don't drink enough water and helps maintain good urinary and digestive health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Chicken Craves Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 36$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Pate Press Your Dinner with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, 8 count$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Jolly Good Fares Chicken & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Meal or No Deal Chicken & Beef Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Tic Tac Whoa Tuna & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealBFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Turkey Topsy Turvy Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Press Your Lunch! Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Seafood Selects Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 36$41.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Aloha Friends Fish & Pumpkin Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$14.23Chewy Price$17.12List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Rainbow Road Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, pack of 12, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$34.18Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Duck Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$26.50Chewy Price$26.72List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Ocean Whitefish & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.36Chewy Price$17.12List Price$14.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
My cats love this food, except that the inside cat does not care for the actual quail egg, but the outside cats love them. So, I just have to be careful when filling the bowls. I like the can size, as it is enough to divide two cats. I will order more.
Both my cats love Tiki Cat! The quail egg specifically is one of their favorites. it's like a little treat in with their food, and they love it! I know they are getting all their nutrition too!
Was hoping my cats would love this.
This food met all my quality criteria, even acceptable to feed to one of my cats with allergies. I was hoping they would love it. Tried for 2 weeks but they wouldn't take one bite even when I added a little of their usual canned food. It looks and smells great and I've had cats in the past that loved Tiki varieties. You just never know with cats.
Cute and nutritious food!
This food was so cute! The egg and organs makes the food look like a little ramen bowl. I love that it doesn’t have gums, contains organ meats, and even has a whole quail egg. I was surprised to see my picky cat be the first to go for the egg, and she loved it! It’s a little above my normal budget, but I’ll be mixing this flavor into the food rotation whenever I can
A formal feral cat has found a taste of heaven
Groucinda Louise, a/k/a Groucho, loves this...I think she'd give her life for it! She's crazy about the tiny quail egg in every can; I suspect my other cats would like it, if they ever had a chance to eat it!
Not a fan..did the recipe change?
I had high hopes for this.. both of my cats love the after dark pates and quail eggs by themselves but hate this food. I even sprinkled their fav treat on top and they wouldn't touch it. Very expensive mistake on my part.
feels so fancy
this is one of my favorite foods to get for my cat, he loves is and i get to brag that he eats a quail egg for dinner
What Cats Prefer
My two Ragdoll cats love this brand and this flavor. I’m sure it’s their favorite of the wet food variety that they get. It is a bit pricey but after long researching before I got my second Ragdoll I decided they would only be fed wet food. And they certainly would only be fed high quality wet food. Dry food is bad for cats kidney function, weight and poor wet food will rot your kitties teeth and cause many other problems. People ask me a lot if my cats are hungry all the time since I don’t have dry food out and no because TIKI cat is high protein and it keeps them hydrated. I know their bodies are being well nourished because they don’t poop that much in the box, only pee. I would certainly recommend this brand especially if you have stubborn eater like my Zeke Zeppelin boy. Dry food is high carb sugar crack cats get addicted to and become severely dehydrated on.
Tiki Chicken & Quail Eggs
Hi Everyone, good food. My kitty is picky...maybe, I made her that way too. She does love her can food. However, I do chop up her egg with same scooping spoon. She doesn't always finish eating right away, so it gets a little dry. Live in Arizona...it's now May.
I was very excited for my cats to try this — where else can they get quail eggs? I thought they’d be all over it! But no, it’s just disappointing shreds in broth with 1/2 of a tiny egg on top. Tika is food insecure so she ate some of the shreds, leaving the egg that I’d cut into smaller pieces. Meanwhile Mijo lapped at the sauce and left everything else. That quail egg I was so excited about was not the hit I’d hoped it would be. Afterwards he stared accusingly at me as if to wonder why I would offend him by giving him such grossness. Nobody will eat it. Probably will give it away.