Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Herring Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real chicken and herring for the high-quality protein your kitty deserves.
- The kibble is baked to paw-fection to help enhance the flavor.
- Made using only non-GMO ingredients.
- 100% free from artificial colors and flavors.
- You won’t find any animal by-products in here!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiki Cat Born Carnivore Herring & Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5.6-lb bag$31.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Egg Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5.6-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Trout & Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2.0-lb bag$13.97Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's cleanprotein Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2.0-lb bag$16.29Chewy Price$15.48Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Chicken & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 14-lb bag$41.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price$39.42Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Guardian 8 Free Run Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon & Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dehydrated Chicken...||Herring, Herring Meal, Salmon Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring...||Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Whole Hake...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Eye Care...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Great dry cat food
I bought Tiki Cat dry food because it was suggested by my veterinarian to help my cat with his insulin-resistant diabetes. I was happy to see that I could purchase a smaller bag to try in case my cat didn't like this brand. I am pleased to say that he absolutely loves and devours this food. It is high protein/low carb which is essential for a diabetic cat. This food along with Fancy Feast classic pate' seems to be helping with excessive water drinking and urination. We have another vet visit soon, so I am interested to see how much his glucose numbers have lowered. I think your cat will love this food even if he/she isn't diabetic.
My 5 Month Old Kitten Loves It
I recently switched to Tiki Cat because of Tiktok recommendations and this particular one my cat loves. At first he was iffy about his new food but after a couple of days he really enjoyed it and now he tries to eat it straight from the bag.
Two sensitive tummies approve!
I have two Manx Syndrome kittens around a year old, and MS cats have infamously sensitive stomachs. The slightest breeze can cause bad poops. I did literal hours of research to find a kibble with great protein and quality ingredients. This particular flavor of Tiki dry was on multiple top lists. My vet said they cannot be 100% grain-free (kittens need the roughage, I guess), so we mixed this with Hill’s kitten. When I pull THIS bag out, they start going nuts. And *I* love that it has prebiotics and pumpkin already in it, so no need to supplement. Their fur is so soft, they have happy tummies, and I feel like I am giving them a balanced, nutritionally complete food for long healthy lives (I hope). Total win!
Great for Picky Eaters
All three of my cats love this food, which is amazing because it's almost impossible to find something that all three will enjoy. I like that it's high quality cat food and that it can be purchased online or in stores.
Not a Hit with the Kitties
None of my three cats would touch this food. The barn cat eats it a bit but only because that's all that is in his dry food bowl. I had such hopes for this food. It also smells to high heaven -- like a fish market!
We switched to Tiki Born Carnivore after accepting that Purina Pro Clear (Allergen) was too expensive and didn’t make a big difference in our allergens. Our girls had no problem switching to this protein rich diet. They are hungry less often and don’t over eat, because this food isn’t full of fillers like so many other brands! They’re in good moods, have beautiful shiny coats, and pretty white teeth. We will never go back!
They love it!
I am so glad I found this kitty kibble. I have one diabetic cat and two healthy cats living in my home. The diabetic needs to be on a low carb diet and although the vet recommended that he eats no dry food, he is very sneaky about stealing kibble from the other two. I did research and Tiki Cat Born Carnivore was in the top ten for OTC low carb kibble. He only gets a minute amount but it satisfies his craving. The other two (who are getting a little pudgy) really enjoy it too, so I'll be transitioning them to it as well.
Best cat food
It honestly made my long hair cat furr faster and she's alot more playful and she loves the food
Tiki Cat is all I'll eat
I do prefer chicken, but also enjoy some fish. So, this is a great delight.
They both love it
This is a great food with excellent ingredients, must be tasty since both cats eagerly chow down.